I need an opinion on TalonRO

Started by Oldschooler, Jan 27, 2016, 01:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boreas

Quote from: nerdfrog on Feb 09, 2016, 01:11 AM
After logging in, I roamed around Prontera then lagged. Why? I discovered that the 1000+ online count is mainly @autotrade players. This may be the reason PvP population is 10ish.

I looked at the shops and saw MVP cards sold at 30-50m. One thing I can remember is Lord of Death with modified effect which goes to the Garment. Yeah, customs; lots of customs.

If I recall correctly, I uninstalled the game after a while.

If the game is no longer on your hard disk then you must have uninstalled it. :) Anyway, our vendor count never goes above 30% of the overall online counter during peak hours. With our autotrade restrictions and limitations you can be sure that having lots of shops is another sign of a healthy community. More active players = more shops.

Triper

I will just leave this here and lock it to prevent Molotov from being used.

- If you enjoy TalonRO, good, stick with it because it won't die any soon.

- If you don't like, stop saying that it's bad because of your Donut X, instead accept it as it's not your type of server.
Servers are like ants, there are thousands of the available, so Ctrl+T and simply go play another one, RMS has tons of them listed.
If you can't find something good at the moment then try Steam or GOG because they've thousands of different games worth to try besides simply caring about RO. If you want a personal suggestion - Crypt of the Necrodancer.