how to get players to a server

Started by quakeman00, Mar 27, 2017, 11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quakeman00

ive invited my friends and were online from time to time but beside my friends and that 1 guy who love the 4 sloted on all item system i have on my server , nobody comes , i have done a post of my server on rms and ive even paid for advertisement slot but after almost a week of advertisement, i have a feeling the money wasnt worth it, ive spent weeks redoing the website and customisation for the server to fix the current issues that one guy who love the 4 card system find but it start to dawn on me how pointless all these efforts are if nobody ever shows up.

anyone here know a way to increase thier community? i dont mind a population of like 10 player , i just want more than 0~1~3 player average

Boreas

I just visited your website and the first I read was this:

QuoteWarning, we have a pretty open community and talk openly of heavy topics and NSFW contents, join at your own risk ;3.

No offense, but this is probably not a good "feature" if you want to attract new players.

quakeman00

well the 1 player who farm on the server advised me to add this considering 1 of the content of the server and things said in the discord

Bue

do the opposite of everything you are doing now, guarantee to work

tohruchan

Good day Mr. quakeman00, It seems you're having a hardtime recruiting players in your server. Ok let me give you an advice on how to get more players. First know your target customers because nowadays player always prefer low/mid rate with 99/70 max. Second build a nice website and never put "AT YOUR OWN RISK" because its like you're pushing them away. Third and last follow what BUE said if everything doesn't work then you can always reverse psycology to make everything work. If you have time I suggest you must read this because this is really helpful to your case http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/how-to-make-a-failed-ro-pserver/
Are you looking for new home server for your guild then join our server.

spamboo

dont do fb page ads! you just gonna waste your money.
i can guarantee you about fb ads. i spent almost 1k usd in the past months with almost no result

With A Smile

Get a lot of friends and make them say a lot of it.