How low can you go?

Started by shane3x, Mar 10, 2007, 01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shane3x

merah, tyenne/st serenity are all [comment removed] wannabe's, WHY IN THE HELL would you hack animaRO.

EVERYONE can now see the truth all along, AnimaRO Was never corrupt, it was YOU three who all got banned from doing something wrong and now have attack animaro by gaining a password and hack it.

i know its not just these 3 but they are the main contenders, once anima's back up everyone will hear about this and prepare for a WAR!

Notice how i didnt swear, im above you.
In Memory of AnimaRO...

May it's legacy live on in AnthemRO!

Orguss

You don't have to make a new post for that. You want to believe that pathetic attempt at propaganda? Go right ahead.

shane3x

Quote from: Orguss on Mar 10, 2007, 01:43 AM
You don't have to make a new post for that. You want to believe that pathetic attempt at propaganda? Go right ahead.

merah and st serenity were banned and now have practically nothing to do with anima except its destruction, which im sure they will absolutely love. Why would animaro gms do that then? to get a bunch of people to flame merah and st serenity at? no, thats just lame.

It will be up in a few hours and suffered no major damage.
In Memory of AnimaRO...

May it's legacy live on in AnthemRO!

Orguss

Umm, absolutely? It discredits them. Proof in your response, kid. You now think that merah and tynne are the only cause of your degrading precious server. Two people, neither of whom are intelligent enough or... ambitious enough to pull off anything... They made a scapegoat.

Step 1: Change the header on the page.
Step 2: Blame someone.
Step 3: People like you with not one ounce of intelligence and self-thought will flock to the garble the feed you.
Step 4: Profit.

It's really sad that you believe ANYTHING Harken and the GM team (What's left of it) says.

Scarlet

Shanex you obviously don't know whats going on. Grow up and use your brains man and for gods sake stop being a frog in the well.

Ashe

What the hell, just what the hell. Do you know ANYTHING about animaro other than it's a "l33t surver an i got l33t ekwips L O L Z" Obviously you don't.
edited

merahmatriz

Quote from: shane3x on Mar 10, 2007, 01:41 AM
merah, tyenne/st serenity are all low life wannabe's, WHY IN THE HELL would you hack animaRO.

EVERYONE can now see the truth all along, AnimaRO Was never corrupt, it was YOU three who all got banned from doing something wrong and now have attack animaro by gaining a password and hack it.

i know its not just these 3 but they are the main contenders, once anima's back up everyone will hear about this and prepare for a WAR!

Notice how i didnt swear, im above you.

Rofl mate, i was busy shopping and doing facial when this happened,
someone called my cell and told me about this incident...

I laughed so hard on the phone, i farted!
har har har !

Harken just got Pwnt.

hex_zerg

Yo, guys. Chill out and read my resolution to the problem. http://ratemyserver.net/forum/server-discussion/may-i-suggest-a-resolution/0/  The donation system for MvP cards and the big difference in power with power that have them and people that don't is what causing this.

laecertus

no no it s not merah/seren lol

merahmatriz

Quote from: laecertus on Mar 10, 2007, 08:25 AM
no no it s not merah/seren lol

Its ok, its dumb of Harken to put my name there.
^^
He didnt know his actions would rally more of my troops and bring him down.
How dumb can he get?
Rofl

laecertus

nono they just want to say ''you maybe did a litle hack on us but we know who you are "
wich isn t true cause it s just some guy who was bored and wanted some more items and lvls but in the process got the server down  :-X

TRadical Dreamer

Well, I personally don't believe it was Tynne. If it were him, the crash would have been much worse as he is actually competent.

Merah, on the other hand, has admitted to the attacks on this very forum and will -hopefully- be banned from here soon. He already has a moderator warning on him.

hex_zerg

He is either payed or very very retarded and brain-washed. I don't see how someone can really blind themselves that much. Maybe he poked his eyes out with a dagger.

merahmatriz

Quote from: laecertus on Mar 10, 2007, 08:42 AM
im sure he paid him in zeny >:O

Its called Ban-Immunity
^^

TRadical Dreamer

Quote from: merahmatriz on Mar 10, 2007, 08:41 AM
Quote from: TRadical Dreamer on Mar 10, 2007, 08:40 AM
Well, I personally don't believe it was Tynne. If it were him, the crash would have been much worse as he is actually competent.

Merah, on the other hand, has admitted to the attacks on this very forum and will -hopefully- be banned from here soon. He already has a moderator warning on him.

*Cough* Paid suck-ups *Cough*
Merah, if I were paid for this wouldn't you think I'd have kahos or celeb rings? Hell, I would get a TF instead of my crappy DDMM katar. I wish they would pay me for this stuff instead of my posting on my own volition. >.>

Edit: Also, why would I need a ban evasion? I don't bot like you, Merah.

merahmatriz

Quote from: TRadical Dreamer on Mar 10, 2007, 08:44 AM

Merah, if I were paid for this wouldn't you think I'd have kahos or celeb rings? Hell, I would get a TF instead of my crappy DDMM katar. I wish they would pay me for this stuff instead of my posting on my own volition. >.>

Why? Sad that you have no bots? Need one?

TRadical Dreamer

Quote from: merahmatriz on Mar 10, 2007, 08:50 AM

No, I'm too lazy to level like it is. Setting up a bot and avoiding bot checks/saying something stupid about it in the forum just seems like an even bigger hassle.

laecertus

HUh  >:(
how about this let s immagine i am harken
Harken : @RECALL "bunch of corrupt friends"
Harken : Listen you gays imma give u all a bunch of items and a packload of zenny if u go here *RMS webiste* and post good things bout us and make it sound GOOd F**** s now GTFO and go post!
Bunch of corupt friends : WAHOO YAY @SEX HARKEN!

so they go to post here like you do

@emmie: sorry but id like this anima s*** to stop it dosen t concern RMS yet their posting here bout it.

merahmatriz

Quote from: TRadical Dreamer on Mar 10, 2007, 08:52 AM
Quote from: merahmatriz on Mar 10, 2007, 08:50 AM

No, I'm too lazy to level like it is. Setting up a bot and avoiding bot checks/saying something stupid about it in the forum just seems like an even bigger hassle.

Good that you know. Thats why i dont bot.
Not because i was warned. I cant program a decent bot myself.
Rofl

hex_zerg

You still get ban-immunity. Even if you need it or not.

merahmatriz

Quote from: laecertus on Mar 10, 2007, 08:53 AM
Harken : Listen you gays imma give u all a bunch of items and a packload of zenny if u go here *RMS webiste* and post good things bout us and make it sound GOOd F**** s now GTFO and go post!

@emmie: sorry but id like this anima s*** to stop it dosen t concern RMS yet their posting here bout it.

dude, dont reduce yourself to their level ^^

laecertus

@_@! i can just make myself a gm right click menu and pwn hard!
@merah : im sure that s how it hapened lol

merahmatriz

Quote from: laecertus on Mar 10, 2007, 08:55 AM
@_@! i can just make myself a gm right click menu and pwn hard!
@merah : im sure that s how it hapened lol

Rofl.

TRadical Dreamer

LOL. Actually, from all the time I've talked to Harken on IRC she/he doesn't even like me much. Same goes for Gene, Ill, BlackTalon, and just about every other aRO person that has posted in this thread; most of them have me on kos. 

I'm just doing this because I like the server. It lets me play RO for free, have lots of people to piss off in pvp, and free ads so I don't have to donate.

And if you know my from ingame, you know I have crap gear. Yeah, Harken is giving me all kinds of stuff. My puppy dog band is a kaho. Really.  ::)

merahmatriz

Quote from: TRadical Dreamer on Mar 10, 2007, 09:02 AM

LOL. Actually, from all the time I've talked to Harken on IRC she/he doesn't even like me much. Same goes for Gene, Ill, BlackTalon, and just about every other aRO person that has posted in this thread; most of them have me on kos. 

I'm just doing this because I like the server. It lets me play RO for free, have lots of people to piss off in pvp, and free ads so I don't have to donate.

And if you know my from ingame, you know I have crap gear. Yeah, Harken is giving me all kinds of stuff. My puppy dog band is a kaho. Really.  ::)

Oh speakin of Black Talon, The GM team is preparing a present for Harken
^^

laecertus

@the paid dude in zeny from anima
go play evo/euph/celestia :D lots of ppl to piss off in pvp
or are you not ready to lvlup a char without gm grace?

TRadical Dreamer

Quote from: laecertus on Mar 10, 2007, 09:08 AM
@the paid dude in zeny from anima
go play evo/euph/celestia :D lots of ppl to piss off in pvp
or are you not ready to lvlup a char without gm grace?
...what the hell are you talking about? My highest level character is a 96 Assassin. Not Assassin Cross, plain old, non-trans Assassin. If I had GM grace I would already be a 99 Professor with kahos, megs, SQI's and GM gear given to me by a corrupt GM. Right, Tynne?

Emeralda

Locked for obvious reasons.