harmony destroys servers

Started by Thoth, Nov 04, 2011, 05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erebus

You gotta keep your community interested otherwise they will leave. Installing some random scripts doesn't do anywhere near enough to keep players having content.

Thoth

Quote from: Erebus on Dec 09, 2011, 06:09 PM
You gotta keep your community interested otherwise they will leave. Installing some random scripts doesn't do anywhere near enough to keep players having content.
WoE is content.

Chemical Crush

Quote from: Thoth on Dec 10, 2011, 06:39 AM
WoE is content.

So you'd just play some iRO rip off with nothing else, just WoE on?  Seems boring.

Triper

I would if it was something as a Super WoE server without lag and dcs but since that doesn't exist.. nop.

Thoth

Quote from: Chemical Crush on Dec 10, 2011, 07:32 AM
So you'd just play some iRO rip off with nothing else, just WoE on?  Seems boring.
whether or not they kill each other-
the most interesting part of the MMO experience has always been the other players.

Nissa

For me, I don't have any problems with Harmony, if you configure it right, you won't have any problems with it. Imo, I'd rather play in a server with Harmony even if it causes less players than playing in a server with no Harmony that has lots of bots and players that uses WPE.

Thoth

Quote from: Nissa on Dec 11, 2011, 06:35 AM
For me, I don't have any problems with Harmony, if you configure it right, you won't have any problems with it. Imo, I'd rather play in a server with Harmony even if it causes less players than playing in a server with no Harmony that has lots of bots and players that uses WPE.
hackshield and other stuff can encrypt packets for you.

Nissa

Quote from: Thoth on Dec 11, 2011, 07:28 AM
hackshield and other stuff can encrypt packets for you.

True. I just prefer Harmony, I've never had a bad experience with it.

Kensei

Quote from: Triper on Dec 10, 2011, 10:15 AM
I would if it was something as a Super WoE server without lag and dcs but since that doesn't exist.. nop.
that'd be RO player's utopia >: