GGRO Closed

Started by Wyvern, Apr 24, 2015, 11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IvoryMouse

It seems ggRO is going to make a final stand, this time in the attempt to redeem itself. I will perhaps join and take a look for myself and write a review.
Looking for: English/NA RO Server. 255/50 Pre-Renewal (Non-Kiel Based) Server OR Highly Custom 2nd Job Renewal Server. No Pay To Win.

Orange

Quote from: IvoryMouse on May 02, 2015, 10:20 AM
It seems ggRO is going to make a final stand, this time in the attempt to redeem itself. I will perhaps join and take a look for myself and write a review.

you are not a smart man
:3

IvoryMouse

Quote from: Orange on May 03, 2015, 10:21 PM
you are not a smart man

I wasn't one of the many people who got f*** over. I'm going there to try it out, nothing more nothing less. If Cookie makes an appearance then I'll just drop the server like I've done the last 10 servers I've hopped to. All of the servers I've been to are boring. It either takes weeks to build gear or it takes forever to level and actually DO anything. For the servers with good rates, they have like 5 players.
Looking for: English/NA RO Server. 255/50 Pre-Renewal (Non-Kiel Based) Server OR Highly Custom 2nd Job Renewal Server. No Pay To Win.

Charity Case

your going out there to get screwed in the donkey, and just lose some time.
No biggy, just time, nothing more nothing less right?  /ok

Ewol

We lose 'time' on every private server we play. Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Chojiro

low rates are the worst waste of time though  /heh
beep beep

Wyvern

Not if you have fun in them~

Minabe

Doing Tripper's job.