Game dead for EU players?

Started by foreigneer, May 20, 2017, 09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

foreigneer

I cant seem to find any EU servers that have active players, only american ones.

Masao

Unfortunatly I'd have to say the answer is yes, there are practicaly no european servers left, and the ones that are have barely over 20 people playing on them, there are maybe like 3 - 4 exceptions with servers that get around 100 users, but the big servers are english / american, maybe pinoy / brasil as well.

There are just fewer and fewer people playing the game and servers open and close in a weekly / monthly basis so many players left and are frustrated or of course go to the big name servers which will be online for a long time without wipes and such.

bebox123

Well there's gwro.cz but unfortunately it is only for pvp/woe server and it is only active during Sundays.

tohruchan

European servers are good in terms of management however European players prefer playing American/Asia private servers due to high population. Of course who will play on the server with 20+ peak.
Are you looking for new home server for your guild then join our server.

Yuzo

European servers are bad for international servers. Anyone in SEA or Oceania will have such incredible ping it is very difficult to play (400-500+). So American servers are usually chosen cos even SEA players can get below 200ms ping to an American server.

Valor

well im not european, but my new server (a month old) Valor RO located at Sofia, Bulgaria  /no1
Ping estimation for European 30~100ms

With A Smile

RO was never famous in EU.. It's always has been the Asia and America part..

Duckshooter

There have been a handfull of russian mid-rate servers in the past few years but most are only active for 2-4 months. It's looking bad for the european region 

P.S.: hit me up when there's a promising low-mid rate pre-renewal server in EU again ;D

RyukaValis

There's a low-rate server hosted from EU called OriginsRO. You might want to check that out.

Franky4Fingers

I can vouch for this one (origins RO), out for almost 4 years now.  Super stable and no cash shop  /lv

Duckshooter

Thanks for the tip :) It never really appealed to me to have no transclasses even though I loved the old RO. I got way too used to all the trans stuff but maybe i'll check it out  /ok

EDIT: the playernumbers dont really make me want to dive into an older classic low-rate server...

RyukaValis

Quote from: Duckshooter on May 30, 2017, 05:01 AM
Thanks for the tip :) It never really appealed to me to have no transclasses even though I loved the old RO. I got way too used to all the trans stuff but maybe i'll check it out  /ok

EDIT: the playernumbers dont really make me want to dive into an older classic low-rate server...

That's fine. The server is growing though so if you ever want a nostalgic experience we will always be here :) Hope you find what you're looking for!

Aaeria

Most Europeans that I know play on US West servers, most of us get a decent ping there!