Game balance

Started by Robert, Jan 06, 2017, 02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zinnia

I actually just gently poked you because you're the clown of this forum and everyone believes the same, but after thinking about it twice I do really feel bad for your students.

Talking about the server, you can ask my staff, i don't take a single $ off it. Trying again to make a server doesn't mean you make it for cash. It just means you're trying again and you have time for it.

Blinzer

Quote from: Zinnia on Feb 17, 2017, 12:29 PM
I actually just gently poked you because you're the clown of this forum and everyone believes the same, but after thinking about it twice I do really feel bad for your students.

Talking about the server, you can ask my staff, i don't take a single $ off it. Trying again to make a server doesn't mean you make it for cash. It just means you're trying again and you have time for it.

"Deflection is ignoring or turning away either an internal or external emotional trigger in order to prevent full recognition or awareness of associated material."

whatever you say, zinnia from rise of midgard

go seek some more approval from the people around you because you are too weak to stand alone, i'll be in my hut working on something relevant to planet earth

and relevant to this topic

Zinnia

How am I too weak to stand alone while I'm the only person still mad enough to answer to you? xD

Man I say that out of deep honesty and sincerity, you should really see a psychologist.

yC

A warning to both of you, this is not an open ground for this kind of argument which has nothing to do with the topic in discussion.

Robert,  I see you haven't give back any feedback not sure if you are still interested in your topic.  If you wish to re-open this topic for more answers you may pm me to clear the topic from unrelated posts.   Or you may open a new topic.