is the link work for anyone?

AmirKhan

It loaded before.
Now it seems to be broken.

Colonel

Quote from: Abel Vox on Dec 26, 2006, 12:46 AM
A nice read about the EuphRO server.
http://returnersro.wikispaces.com/Meltdown

Yes, let's make up a whole load of s***, put it in a Wiki, and lock the Wiki page.  You're an idiot GM trying to get more traffic to AquaticRO.  Maybe I should make a Wiki and lock it about "how AquaticRO sucks compared to Euph".

Abel Vox

Er you do know I didnt make this wiki topic, I found it.
This Wiki was made by GM-Shiin an old GM of the EuphRO server.

Colonel

The problem is posting it from the point of a GM on another server, that is unprofessional and bias.  Especially since 90% of the stuff in that wiki is obviously fabricated >.>

Abel Vox

1) Its not false because, There were MANY witnesses, there is even a movie about it on Youtube if your intrested in watching.
2) I'm not a GM on another server.
3) your the one thats bias, because you play the new EuphRO right now, i've seen your ratings on our server and I must say what you did was pretty low.
4) Euphorian likes to cover his dealings up by banning people, read the last part of that wiki post, they are messages taken from the New EuphRO server forums. Euph tried to put it back up and some people came over to tell everyone about what euph did on the old server.
5) Euph said it himself on the old EuphRO server to many of his girlfriends what he was doing, and thats what caused his mess.
6) I used to be a big server donator for EuphRO and later i found out from Euph himself that he was stealing my money,(after getting in a fight with him over donation prizes)

EDIT
7) the reason why the wiki post is locked, is because Euph was trying to erase everything here when he was starting EuphRO up again, the owner of the wiki page locked the topic after finding what Euph was trying to do, (the IP confermed it was Euph).
8) instead euph blocked that webpage address from his forums, if you try posting that address on Euph's forums you will get broken words

Colonel

Whatever, I'm not going to start arguing with some child who's only evidence is some one-sided wiki.

Abel Vox

xD
;) i'm 21, anyways see ya

Emeralda

/offtopic

I would like to ask you, mr Colonel, to stick to EuphRO topics in which you do your job of advertising this server greatly and stay out of aRO, who sponsors your server, in which most of the time you post senlseless flames.

Thank you for your time.

Colonel

Quote from: Emmie on Dec 26, 2006, 11:11 AM
/offtopic

I would like to ask you, mr Colonel, to stick to EuphRO topics in which you do your job of advertising this server greatly and stay out of aRO, who sponsors your server, in which most of the time you post senlseless flames.

Thank you for your time.

uhh, I don't know a whole lot about EuphRO, but I know for sure that Anima doesn't sponser Euph in the way you think... >.>;;;

Emeralda

There was just too much of that for me. Could someone pretty please summarise it for me? Pweeeease?

yC

We'll see how far this topic could go.  I am not hoping much...

Just a word of warning, keep things stay in this thread please, don't go write a bad review of other servers simply because something said in the forum piss you off or anything.  It's just a discussion.

NikitaDarkstar

I can't confrim the irc chats cause to much was going on after that (I tried to keep up with about 5 irc's just for euphRO at that point.. didn't go well..), but if anyone wants it I can send the about 50 or so screenshots of what was said on the broadcast system (I managed to get msot of it anyway.), but actually most of whats in that wiki is true. And well thats not the first time Euph kinda messed up. One example would be when he still had a legit character on the old server and jailed my initre guild cause he couldn't beat us in woe, so he db'd inside a castle, blamed us, jailed us and dissapeared.

Anyway as I said most of whats said in there is true and I doubt Euph has changed much from then, and I know several of the pepole in the various chatlogs.. Euph may seem nice but well neither he or Zell turned out to be that nice.

(PS: Yes this is my first post in the forums.. I managed to forget my old account here, but I wanted to comment on this.)

BRabbit

The problem with the wiki link in the thread starting post: The old GM's are gone. The wiki's information is as good as nothing.