EternityRO already corrupt?

Started by HuiJun, Feb 17, 2008, 04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuiJun

I heard from a really reliable source that he saw a novice dropping valk equipts in pront. @_@ Anyone else see it?

Quote from: Loki on Nov 11, 2008, 12:01 AM
You're one slick gal, JJJ.

Ashe

Not sure, but I do know that most of the admins in the irc channel are total ****, and really rude. =\
edited

lol its been up for almost 2 weeks now...

it already has a huge reputation for being mean...
and i no kimmy was a GM there but then she got fired to help improve their rep T_T (that decreases their rep imo Dx)

Aris

could be just someone with a hatred? dunno but you should accept all possibilities.

yC

really reliable source

with just words, it doesn't mean anything.

HuiJun

yeah, that's why i wanted to see if anyone else saw it. i mean, a novice dropping valk eqiups in pront is kinda hard to miss. :S

Quote from: Loki on Nov 11, 2008, 12:01 AM
You're one slick gal, JJJ.

Aris

well I highly doubt anyone has killed Valk yet anyways.

KitKatBar

my guildmates in The Gays  have already killed valk miniboss more than 15times

Zinron

I was wondering how long it would take for the first one  of these "corrupt" topics I would see on here for Eternity. Sadly I only see more to come

And a really reliable source is one that can at least back their claims
QuoteOne that can back up it's claims? o.o Hell, it's more along the simple lines of 'A very reliable source is a source you can at least name.' It has to be able to back up it's claims, but if you can't even name where it came from, it's not credible as being highly reliable.

Ansuz Isaz

One that can back up it's claims? o.o Hell, it's more along the simple lines of 'A very reliable source is a source you can at least name.' It has to be able to back up it's claims, but if you can't even name where it came from, it's not credible as being highly reliable.

All the same, I've kept my ears open, and I've heard a few not so pretty rumors myself, so I won't deny something as simple and easy to believe as dropping valk sets. D= I suppose Eternity is finally getting picked on, but I kind of figured that this would happen sooner or later.

Compared to a few other ones, in which I stayed around for at least a few weeks, I only played Eternity for two or three days before leaving. I probably won't have a hell of a lot of truly worth while things to say. D=

-Sticks around to help break up the arguments that are bound to show up.-

Aris

Quote from: KitKatBar on Feb 17, 2008, 08:50 PM
my guildmates in The Gays  have already killed valk miniboss more than 15times
...Valkyrie Randgris* If you didn't get me

pupu

Quote from: Aris on Feb 17, 2008, 06:06 PM
you should accept all possibilities.

LOL, desperate to make players turn their backs on eRO?

And no, nobody dropped any valks, you guys are retarded for starting the rumor.
wat

Aris

Quote from: pupu on Feb 17, 2008, 10:34 PM
Quote from: Aris on Feb 17, 2008, 06:06 PM
you should accept all possibilities.

LOL, desperate to make players turn their backs on eRO?

And no, nobody dropped any valks, you guys are retarded for starting the rumor.
Are you really that damn stupid? Because every new post you make about me is just dumber and dumber and how about you read my whole sentence and understand it next time?
could be just someone with a hatred? dunno but you should accept all possibilities.

I meant that the reliable source could just be someone with hatred so you should accept all possibilities.

Ansuz Isaz

D= Damn, now I'm sad. The last few corruption topics kept to the facts and reasonable arguments pretty much until the end, yet this one is starting like this, and it's not even the end of the first page.

Pupu, Aris has a perfectly good point, however. Selective reading isn't something that you should use in something like this. D= We have thus far perfectly accepted that the dropping of valk sets to be a rumor, as it has been put. We are not crediting it as real, only as a reasonable possibility. Still, since there isn't anything to back it up, it's simply a rumor worth looking into.

lol a novie dropping a valk set.... its highly possible since there are already a few trans ppl and i've seen a few of em take on valk....

sides maby u should ask someone that was there XD

PS: not saying anything bout the reliable source.... i kinda no too much bout it XD