EternityRO

Started by Anonymoussss, Aug 12, 2012, 06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wireless

I agree that advertising on other servers is pathetic but EternityRO had over 3000 players online peak with a lot of people who barely speak english and a lot of those who are just plain a****** so there's a good chance this will keep happening anyway, no matter what the GMs say or what is posted here  :-[

But I'm 99.9999% sure the staff had nothing to do with this  /ok

Ron

Quote from: wireless on Aug 13, 2012, 05:27 PM
I agree that advertising on other servers is pathetic but EternityRO had over 3000 players online peak with a lot of people who barely speak english and a lot of those who are just plain a****** so this will probably keep happening anyway, no matter what the GMs say or what is posted here  :-[

But I'm 99.9999% sure the staff had nothing to do with this  /ok

Thats understandable, but unfortunately, if the GM's/Admins do not take action communicating with server to server about this issue, it will look mediocre on their part.

Sovereign

Quote from: Ron on Aug 13, 2012, 05:29 PM
Thats understandable, but unfortunately, if the GM's/Admins do not take action communicating with server to server about this issue, it will look mediocre on their part.

EternityRO was an extremely large server. More than likely they are going to be one of the largest LRs once again. You can't expect them to be responsible for what every single player says and does on other servers. Having to communicate with every single server that has been advertised on by eRO's players is just unreasonable.