Random Rant.

Started by SnowBunny, Oct 11, 2012, 09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnowBunny

You know, that feeling when someone asks you to make a quest for them?

Then, once the quest is added, no one bothers to make them because of the ridiculous quest requirements?

Or, you send them the script and they don't bother to add it to the server?

Feel like grabbing the nearest heavy object and flinging it out the window. I R DISAPPOINT! D:<

Look Adelie! Look! Stupid people! Stupid people everywhere!

yC

I thought you are going to say the person leaves the server before you finish your script.

I feel the same when I implemented something that I thought is very cool and then found out barely anyone uses it.  But that's just me heading the wrong direction alone =/

In your first case, maybe adding a time limit (or while x quantity last) to the quest will help.  It definitely worked for iRO for their "limited time only cash shop items".

SnowBunny

Actually. In my case. It's supposed to be a script for a Halloween headgear. The reqs they gave me are atrocious. Then again I still made the script since it's just pretty easy to write stuff(withmynewcodethingylol). So it's limited edition but the reqs are hard.

Now in-game, most of the population are doing everything else but farming the reqs, because it's annoying. It's not hard. All you have to do is find an event mob with less than 5k HP roaming around all the field maps and they drop it. 1 mob per map with a respawn time of 30 minutes. =="

And it's not even some s*** pvp thing. It's just a vanity headgear. God damn. >.>

F**k this s***. ( ノ゚ヮ゚)ノ彡┻━┻

Kensei

I'm here to help you relieve some stress

( ノ゚ヮ゚)ノ彡┻━┻
( ノ゚ヮ゚)ノ彡┻━┻
( ノ゚ヮ゚)ノ彡┻━┻
( ノ゚ヮ゚)ノ彡┻━┻
( ノ゚ヮ゚)ノ彡┻━┻

Xoxo  /kis2

Kittie

I think this expression fits more on how you felt.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Ragnafied

SnowBunny

Phew.. Flipping tables really do work.. I feel better already.. :D

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ