Currupt gm in memory ro named "colin"

Started by morrigon9, May 15, 2007, 12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

morrigon9

to the head of ratemyserver please be informed that there is a currupt gm in "memory ro" named "colin"

due to some foul action:

-banning my charater because hes legit couldnt kill it
-making an event that allows all player to kill my character
-foul languages that I received from hes character
-cheating items for his legit character
-using hes "GM" character in killing my character

thats all please do make a moved for other players to know

Dais

if you dont like the server u r playin then change to other server
simple huh...
or myb report this to the server's forum myb the other gm will straighten him out

------------------------------------------------
ok srry it seems that i skips that part srry :-X
but still i think u r post in here is pretty much useless

Pandora

His first sentense seems to suggest that he knows this is not a RO server.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Glenn

Well nonetheless, there's no point in telling us. Even if he were the admin theres nothing we can do about corruption. If it's just a GM, reporting him to the Admin would be the best bet.
-- Ragna-Retired --

Pandora

Arguable, but he did post in "Server Reports" which is the proper place if you have something to say about a server, maybe he wants to prevent people from going there and making the same mistake.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

Emeralda

/sarcasm

This is a proper place to post this as yC aferall has the power to shutdown any server depending on her whim and if someone is corrupted there than she even has an excuse to do so. All RO GMs bow before yC~

/sarcasm off

Mewi

Quote from: Emmie on May 15, 2007, 02:07 PM
/sarcasm

This is a proper place to post this as yC aferall has the power to shutdown any server depending on her whim and if someone is corrupted there than she even has an excuse to do so. All RO GMs bow before yC~

/sarcasm off

Hey yC share me some of that gosu power please? ^~

Pandora

¬_¬

I'm just saying it's the proper place to warn ppl about what's wrong with a server.

Now people can avoid memoryRO if they feel his corruption claim is justified.

yC

Quote from: Mewi on May 15, 2007, 08:28 PM
Quote from: Emmie on May 15, 2007, 02:07 PM
/sarcasm

/sarcasm off

Hey yC share me some of that gosu power please? ^~

in that case, let me think of which server i would shoot down first xD but the list goes on and on since i am born to be a hater somewhat.

Glenn

He made it sound like he wanted yC to do something about it though. If that were the case, He should tell the admin, and not be whining on these forums. Though warning people of a corrupt server is a good thing, theres nothing that we can really do about it and the best course of action would be to take it to the server owner. Also, reporting without evidence is kinda.. blasphemic.
-- Ragna-Retired --

GM-Orihime

I'm from this server. I am a Game Master. Colin is the Head-Administrator. This here user was banned for Multi-clienting and botting. Furthermore, it was after we went Low rate. Colin is a very sweet person, and there is just some users that like to make up lies/rumors to make people sound bad.

As you can tell, this guy isn't very smart anyways. He is acting like someone can ban Colin. Stay away from our server, we do not want any negative issues from people who are cheaters.

Cheers,
Orihime

Rbread

I think we have had enough drama concerning Colin.  I'm locking it for now.