ForsakenRO = [GM]Genesis

Started by sk8er, Dec 22, 2014, 08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sk8er

Genesis Cares Donator but normal player he ddnt recognize it

FOR EXAMPLE

Player Not Roi (Donator) = Give all his item back with freebies!!
Player Sk8er (Non-Donator) = Paladin Full Set not recover + Ban in forum and in game !!

That's Genesis Called Fair!!!!!

+ Bonus i have screen shot of what we talk

yC

Well, I don't know how other servers handle cases like this.  Yes, if it is traceable I agree you should get a full service and get everything back.  However, without knowing the reason why and how you were hacked it's hard to say if GM can really help you with this case.  I mean, there are people sharing their accounts and expect GMs will fix the mess if anything bad happens.

From reading the screenshots at least I see you are getting some help and the GM is being patient with your case.  You didn't show what leads to the ban that you mentioned at the beginning of the post.  That is up for speculation.  If I have to guess it's usually "being disrespectful to GMs?" maybe something happened in the conversation after the sceenshots?

moving to general discussion.

Yozakura

Quote from: yC on Dec 22, 2014, 10:35 PM
From reading the screenshots at least I see you are getting some help and the GM is being patient with your case. You didn't show what leads to the ban that you mentioned at the beginning of the post.  That is up for speculation.  If I have to guess it's usually "being disrespectful to GMs?" maybe something happened in the conversation after the sceenshots?

^ this

I wouldn't be surprised if you got banned for being extremely annoying. This sounds more like a case of "I didn't get what I want, so f*** you all."

"On that day, the bees received a grim reminder. They lived in fear of the hornets and were disgraced to live in these cages they called hives."

» 新劇の雀蜂 «

Triper

Quote from: Yozakura on Dec 22, 2014, 10:42 PM
This sounds more like a case of "I didn't get what I want, so f*** you all."
This looks wrong but I actually lol'd to that >_>

By the way, sk8er, the windows' action centre is reporting a problem, you should check it out.

sk8er

i have all the screen shots i hvae in my acc. using and wearing that stuff but still he ddnt give it all.. all i want is fairness
if the donator lost his or her item it came back ASAP with freebies but if normal player got hacked get lost do another acc. and farm allday ! ... [GM]Genesis be fair! i got all the screen shot lets see!

Triper

Quote from: yC on Dec 22, 2014, 10:35 PM
You didn't show what leads to the ban that you mentioned at the beginning of the post
I think you forgot to read something and the reason of why not many believe in your story.

Yozakura

Quote from: sk8er on Dec 27, 2014, 07:26 AM
i have all the screen shots i hvae in my acc. using and wearing that stuff but still he ddnt give it all.. all i want is fairness
if the donator lost his or her item it came back ASAP with freebies but if normal player got hacked get lost do another acc. and farm allday ! ... [GM]Genesis be fair! i got all the screen shot lets see!

1. Why the hell would you lose your items anyway, if it's not your own fault?

2. If it's donor items lost (lol pay2win), then they likely keep logs of that, so it's easily traced.

3. Screenshots can be easily edited. If they can't trace your items, don't you think they'll assume you're the one in the red zone?

4. What yC and Triper said. What led up to your ban?

In fact, +1 to this guy for not being gullible. This isn't 2004, "it's been screened, so it must be true." -100 for the donor lulz though.

"On that day, the bees received a grim reminder. They lived in fear of the hornets and were disgraced to live in these cages they called hives."

» 新劇の雀蜂 «

Xarale

Oh man, where to start with this one.

Okay, firstly.. you should be grateful that you got even some of your gear back.  A lot of admins won't help you at all if you managed to go get yourself hacked.  It's not their fault after all, it's yours.  Be grateful that they helped you at all.  Secondly, you've shown nothing about this "Not Roi" guy and how he got all his gear back.  Perhaps his gear was easier to recover, and maybe he didn't repeatedly harass the admin on Skype like you did.  There's no evidence at all to show that donators are favoured over non-donators like you claim.  Plus as Yozakura said, donor items are likely easier to trace, hence easier to recover.

Lastly, I too would like to know what led to this ban that you mentioned.  Judging by the Skype chatlogs, I can only assume that you kept harassing the admin despite repeatedly being told there's nothing more they can do for you, until you snapped and started insulting them.  That's just my guess though, feel free to prove me wrong and show us why you were really banned.  Ideally, I would love to hear from the admin himself regarding your ban.  I get the feeling there's more to this story that we aren't being told currently.

-X.

yC

One possibility is the hacker sold the items to npc or dropped them on the floor when he is on your character, that would look like an legit action and server log might not log those at all.  Logging everything in a server with a large population could take up unnecessary resources.

[GM]Bishop

Hello all,

I stumbled upon this topic today and think it's for the best if I elaborate about what happened.

The player sk8ter created a ticket claiming he/she was hacked. After a few posts in the ticket we had a list of lost items, some with proof (screenshots of ownership) some without. Genesis traced the hacker and found the items on an account that only had 1 login. After that he returned the items that he was able to find.

Sk8ter claimed he was still missing items, however Genesis was not able to trace these items and thus we could not refund them. Bear in mind that most of these items also were the items that sk8ter had no screenshots of.

After this happened Sk8ter contacted me in-game on a novice character called "BACK ALL MY ITEMS!!!!" and he had an insulting party name as well. He referred me to a ticket he made about his case. I then attempted to explain to him why we could not recover the remainder of his items.

Sk8ter refused to accept this and continued with "I can't donate here but I can hire pro hacker to distroy this game". After this comment I banned his account. Several minutes after this I talked with Genesis, it turned out he had also send the same threat to Genesis himself and thus got permanently banned from the server.

Regards,

[GM]Bishop