Highly custom RO servers

Started by sheena, Apr 20, 2013, 12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheena

This is one of the most custom servers ever. Base on their forums/wiki http://forum.alfheimroproject.info/t101-guia-de-inicio-by-luuh there seems to be 3 races with limited classes like Soldier, Mage, Fighter and Hunter ?????? learning it is tiring but the RO server is pretty interesting.

Alfheim Ragnarok Project

Is there any other server out there that is similar to it as nearly custom as AlfheimRO? pref English.
The image in the avatar is from RivalRO and I am open to server(s) that meets my needs without any stupid player package

Triper

I remember to read something about this. I think it was something like the company that previously had cRO, that changed to another game(s) when cRO closed, failed with the new stuff and wanted to go back to it since it was more profitable. Dunno if it's the same company but this was what I read, some months ago.

Doing a quick check at the website, it seems that what you posted is correct:
Open Beta - 28 February
Open Server - 30 March, nothing deleted.

Forbiddenz

That could be highly Customized,
But i'm not going to let it slips!

I personally configured my server to be high customized as well...

The one that the TS talking about might be a restricted job,
I choose to further improve the faction system that the community already had,
The factions in my server are configured not to have a FIXED advantage & disadvantage, but to have some more flexibility on it...
It depends largely on the player stats & how the build their character to take advantage of the faction buff, and eliminate most of the debuff...
True that this will make the class building seems like restricted, but hey... providing more factions for people freedom could be a solution, and it's actually far more challenging to fight an imbalanced battle, every faction have advantage against the other faction...
It'll make people to & especially people with leadership to organize the Faction War...
I even took the liberty for making the almost the Whole Maps in the server in FvF Mode, it'll be interesting to see people fight over MvP & repelling enemy invasion!
There are still some more ideas to expand the feature for FvF, bur atm the server is not populated enough since we've just started...
I shall see about more features when we have more people populating the server...

Another big changes that i implemented is the removal of card system...
Shocking!  /omg
Yep, but not impossible with the other feature implemented to balance out everything!

It will be interesting to play in a new environment of ragnarok /heh