Bad experiences on a server?

Started by Tom~, Jan 21, 2010, 09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temjin

Ooh, I remember another server. It was full of pinoys and run by a guy in CA. My friends and I gathered up the forces and took it to PVP, where the "VIPs", aka donators ran the show. This one day, we were practically running PVP as if it was a WoE castle and taking out all the VIPs who were in a guild called "PIRATES". Then, the "Philippines GM" shows up, jails the entire guild, bans my guild leader, under the reason "u r killing all player PINOY". When asked to elaborate, he said "vip > u". Needless to say, he got fired after we spoke to the Admin.

Wish I could remember the name of this server, it was pretty fun despite the comedy and drama surrounding the donators.

ShadowSappy

XD...Temjin, That server seemed to be laughs 24/7 I bet, but a pathetic GM, I dislike people whom give donators special rights, or donators who think they deserve special rights.

Habuka

I would hafto say CursedRO for the same reasons as Tom~

The only thing I could recall as a "Good" thing would be having Tom as my partner :D
I Is Warned

Tom~

Quote from: Habuka on Jan 21, 2010, 02:10 PM
I would hafto say CursedRO for the same reasons as Tom~

The only thing I could recall as a "Good" thing would be having Tom as my partner :D

<3

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Habuka

I Is Warned

Zone

I only see this as an opportunity for libel and slander.

Tom~

Its just a discussion where people can share their bad experiences.

But, you're kinda right. It might turn into a thread where people try to make look bad other servers on purpouse.

~Edit~
If you were talking about my first post, then you're wrong. CursedRO died already, why would I like to make it look bad?

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Cecilia

I'll agree with Tom about CursedRO.

I got banned, then offered by the admin to be unbanned if I donated?

That's the thing that got to me.

If I had to list all the things, I'd be writing a novel here >.>
[color=purple]~Proud supporter of RMS soap operas~[/color]

Alessandra says:
It was Tom's idea
I just gave it a name
савυк ~ Oh my... ~ says:
I knew it
all the crazy ideas come from the spanish hoe

mickiedeez

My bad experience:

I held a GM position for a new SHR a year ago called "BunnehRO". My older brother(a giant d=o=u=che) donated one hundred dollars and weaseled his way into the admin(Elven)'s good graces. There were concerns about WoE. Elven was not addressing the issue, he felt there was no problem. At peak time I had most of the players online come to prontera and I asked them a few questions, like what they'd like to see improved in Woe, what, if anything was wrong. I screenshotted their answers, held an event, told Elven and sent him the screenies. He thanked m, said he'd take a look, and then I went to sleep. My older brother then said some false things to the admin, because in the morning I was fired for 'corruption and making players rebel". I was told by Elven that I had been banned for trying to start a 'rebellion', and for giving away items. I told him to check the logs, that I never gave away anything. He replies with, "I don't need to, I know the truth now." And the same day, my older brother became a head GM(with no trial or anything -.-), and soon was fired/banned/and quit server because he gave himself ahura mazda, among other things on his 'legit'.

Another one:

After I had been fired, and before i quit server, I became famous for spamming yggs. I got soooo much crap for this. I took a lot of damage, and the yggs let me rape people over and over. No one else used yggs, probably due to some misplaced "pride" or "honor" crap, and thus I got s*** for it. GMs got involved(monitor duels to count my uses), mentally disabled players got pissy('u r teh cheetz cuz u buy da yggs n we dunt dat makes u teh dumz"), and I got s*** on everywhere.

So, I quit.

Then, two months later, I saw an ad for KitsuneRO. It looked very similar to Bunneh, and I joined. quite a few players from Bunneh played and staffed there, and while there I was again discriminated against for my amassing and use of yggs. I was subject to stupid GMs(multiple at once) jailing em then arguing in kami about whether or not I was a bot, or had 'edited' or stats or used WPE. All the while, I was protesting. I had two friends who were pretty competent in the Staff. They knew I was not doing anything wrong, and funny enough, they stat checked the accusatory GM, and found she had edited her stats for her GM. The admin, her buddy, supposedly straightened her out and she never did it again, supposedly. Though on ym last night on the server, I was spamming yggs, murdering pvp, and the accusatory GM's legt walks in and kills me, and everyone else, we form parties and try to team, nothing works.

I ask my 2 friends on the staff to check her stats, and shes cheated again. I ask the admin to @stat her and see if shes edited ehr stats again, and he says sh hasnt, i get screenies from my two friends, and send them to the admin. I get banned a few minutes later, and my email suddenly is the target of adult pictoral sites and scam spams.

Those are the worst two experiences Ive had on RO >:(
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

Usagimimi

Lame experience, mickie ): that really sucks. 'just proves that the admin doesn't know how to handle situations properly, though.

Kevin Valentine

Worst experience ever would be.....I can't remember, but have you ever notice something. Like, when a Admin, or GM clearly did something wrong and you confront them, and suddenly the entire server starts to bash you?.

Well, I don't see anyone talking anything bad about my servers XD. Though Realm of Ragnarok---I had close friends there (all of the staff members), you talking about Mike XD?

Windstar

@Tom

Tell the truth, you totally stayed as a GM for me didn't you? <3 Until I kind of ditched out and stopped paying for it, and took Cabuk's side lol
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Final

Quote from: Windstar on Jan 25, 2010, 01:49 AM
@Tom

Tell the truth, you totally stayed as a GM for me didn't you? <3 Until I kind of ditched out and stopped paying for it, and took Cabuk's side lol
yo keep it on-topic or it'll most likely get locked.  If you want to have fun, stay on-topic and...

my personal opinion is, server bashing will only lead to more drama on rms (no not a good thing here..maybe in soapopera XDDDD)

Ah, fun times on RMS~ http://www.paste-it.net/private/u6c168b/   (Added more~)
-- Signature too big again.  You were notified previously on the same issue.

- So? Stop b****.

Windstar

Quote from: Final on Jan 25, 2010, 03:45 AM
Quote from: Windstar on Jan 25, 2010, 01:49 AM
@Tom

yo keep it on-topic or it'll most likely get locked.  If you want to have fun, stay on-topic and...

my personal opinion is, server bashing will only lead to more drama on rms (no not a good thing here..maybe in soapopera XDDDD)

Its ok Final <3 Im server bashing the server I stopped paying the host for <3 That's why it went down. And yes, CursedRO did have a lot of drama
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

SCO

Quote from: mickiedeez on Jan 24, 2010, 06:49 PM
My bad experience:

I held a GM position for a new SHR a year ago called "BunnehRO". My older brother(a giant d=o=u=che) donated one hundred dollars and weaseled his way into the admin(Elven)'s good graces. There were concerns about WoE. Elven was not addressing the issue, he felt there was no problem. At peak time I had most of the players online come to prontera and I asked them a few questions, like what they'd like to see improved in Woe, what, if anything was wrong. I screenshotted their answers, held an event, told Elven and sent him the screenies. He thanked m, said he'd take a look, and then I went to sleep. My older brother then said some false things to the admin, because in the morning I was fired for 'corruption and making players rebel". I was told by Elven that I had been banned for trying to start a 'rebellion', and for giving away items. I told him to check the logs, that I never gave away anything. He replies with, "I don't need to, I know the truth now." And the same day, my older brother became a head GM(with no trial or anything -.-), and soon was fired/banned/and quit server because he gave himself ahura mazda, among other things on his 'legit'.

Another one:

After I had been fired, and before i quit server, I became famous for spamming yggs. I got soooo much crap for this. I took a lot of damage, and the yggs let me rape people over and over. No one else used yggs, probably due to some misplaced "pride" or "honor" crap, and thus I got s*** for it. GMs got involved(monitor duels to count my uses), mentally disabled players got pissy('u r teh cheetz cuz u buy da yggs n we dunt dat makes u teh dumz"), and I got s*** on everywhere.

So, I quit.

I can confirm this story, because I was a player on Bunneh at the same time.  I actually got banned by the Admin shortly after Mickie quit because I stood up for him during all this c*** and afterwards when it became apparent to the general populace that there was some severe favoritism and bulls*** going on.  They also had some seriously OP'd c*** going on, such as the Beelzebub card NPC and then a custom two slotted Clip that only cost the player about 1mil worth of stuff, and that was the stuff generally available, not just for donators.  And Ygg spamming was one of the things that Mickie asked about during the WoE arguements, and everyone there said that it didn't matter. 

Oh, and Bunneh died about a month after Mickie quit and Elven banned the players that sided with him.