simple questions

Started by neuf, May 01, 2014, 03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neuf

with custom or with out custom?

few server's have a lot of custom some have none.. for me no custom should do. less error less problem less overpower. this is my opinion only what's yours?

Nekoruchii

To be honest, custom is a broad word, you could had mentioned towns/items/etc.

Well, tiny customs would do. I do like custom towns though, its kawaii but the items, I'd prefer it as costumes not OP gears. That's in my opinion.

Tsudere

If I want to play without costums I'm going to play the official servers.

No costums often means a missing end content. Servers who provide just nothing aren't worth it to be played imo.

heRO-GM

^ Agreed.

Having no custom anything is just too plain imo. Where's all the fun if you know everything from the start?
heRO is a friendly, sociable, unique and fun server of 5/5/3 rates with a great community, give it a try!

Click here to find out more about heRO!

neuf

oh well. people said official Ragnarok is going down?

Judgement

I haven't heard of that before.

I can do with either.  If there's custom (gears) would like for there to be 2 types of WoEs similar to aRO/tRO.  Customs are fun and have made making woe builds interesting in those two servers.
Super Smash Brothers 64!

Playtester

I like it close-to-official, but that doesn't mean 100% official. For example I can do without having to pay for 2nd job change. I want a main chat channel. And I certainly want botting to be against the rules.

However it will be really hard to be better than official servers, alone because the emulator itself isn't really 100% official (wrong delay after being hit, position lag, monster behavior) and there's no easy way to fix it.

Not to mention that you'd need at least 500 players to even be able to compete with officials properly.

neuf

Quote from: Playtester on May 04, 2014, 04:01 AM
I like it close-to-official, but that doesn't mean 100% official. For example I can do without having to pay for 2nd job change. I want a main chat channel. And I certainly want botting to be against the rules.

However it will be really hard to be better than official servers, alone because the emulator itself isn't really 100% official (wrong delay after being hit, position lag, monster behavior) and there's no easy way to fix it.

Not to mention that you'd need at least 500 players to even be able to compete with officials properly.

indeed it is =) but some players now is more than have 500 players some have 4k players

Kimchiii

Quote from: heRO-GM on May 03, 2014, 10:28 AM
Having no custom anything is just too plain imo. Where's all the fun if you know everything from the start?

Agreed  /ok

raggybaby

i hate , customs so without. :)

Seffi ❤

Quote from: Rine on May 03, 2014, 09:43 AM
To be honest, custom is a broad word, you could had mentioned towns/items/etc.

Well, tiny customs would do. I do like custom towns though, its kawaii but the items, I'd prefer it as costumes not OP gears. That's in my opinion.
Pretty much agreeing with that. I myself don't like bright maps, aka Prontera. Dim lit maps are best, or some of those Prontera custom maps with darker colors. Those look nice.

As for gears, I like kawaii things and who could say no to a custom Piamette Hairband or some cute Lolita Hairbands? OP custom gears are a definite no though. Naruto, Bleach, and whatever other anime gears are a no as well.
[/URL]
Love Piamette? Check out WoonRO's latest update including the Piamette set & over 40 new headgears.