AnimaRo, The MOST Corrupted Sever I've ever seen.

Started by Silver Bullet, May 28, 2007, 10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Bullet

Just delete this topic please. I dont want to add to the drama.
I'm just going to move on.
C ya.

Krystalx

Good, 1 less player for the corruption house  ;D

ominz

Quote from: Silver Bullet on May 28, 2007, 10:01 PM

I'm Silver Bullet, and I've got it out for you Harken baby, you've pissed off the wrong guy this time.

oh man, I lol'd a bit.

But seriously, with all the bad news going around about Anima, I wouldn't be surprised if the server just collapsed soon. I was about to play there too, until I read all about it.
Stop posting, dammit.

Sanjin0

I've been wanting to write my thoughts about them. Well these are the things I know during and after the server split. My thoughts may or may not be 100% correct, so it's up to whoever is reading this to decide what to believe.

What I dont like about animaRO was when the server split, Harken made his friends GMs, yeah these same people that has been spending most of their time flaming people in forums or in irc butt licking Harken. Let's name a few of them, the most notable new GM was Therm, after observing for some time, I figured that he's Mid-Bossy in game or Gospel in forums. Now during that time there was this in game problem about the MVP Valkyrie being farmed by Star Gladiators as there is a bug which enables SGs to kill Valk easily with the right equipments. And I know that Mid-Bossy(GM Therm) has been farming Valk along with his buddy Lu Bu(now GM of one of the guilds). Then there was some drama about people killing Valk with unfair methods and soon we see drama begin with Mid-Bossy the one starting. It just seems to us that he did that to get rid of the competition as they want to hog onto the Valk gear drops and supply for their guild with the pretense of "saving the economy". The new GMs were mostly from Raven's Nest, where the leader is a close associate of Harken, some people rumoured them to live in the same house. So we have a guild that has close relationship with the new head GM after Debbie's passing, and we have members of that guild that become GMs and fights with the players over MVP drops so that their guild can become strong "legitimately".
After the server split, there was a lot of inter server trading going on, and yeah in animaRO you will get banned or your items taken away if you were found to do inter server trades. But as I know, Lu Bu, being close to GM Therm, have been doing inter server trades, and yeah the GMs definitely know but again they wont care as he's part of their gang. Doing inter server trades is one thing, but trading +7 and above SQIs is another, for Lu Bu to have these items to trade means that he either donated a lot, or people gave him their items in talonRO and he overupped. But I would think that before the server split, one of the GMs "dropped" these SQIs or let their close friends use the perfect upgrader npc which was never deleted.

Another thing is that the situation in animaRO is just getting from bad to worse, as people flame a lot. When I had my guild there before the server split, we had a lot of flames on our guild, and these people who GMs going to be either joined in the flaming or they spread just about any bad stuffs about my guild in game. Then now that they are GMs, anyone that even mention anything that resembles like flaming about their guild gets the ban straight. How I wish they were this thoughtful when my guild was there. In anycase these new GMs and their close friends were mostly from Harken's fan club guild Raven's Nest, and they are the best flamers in the server, and they camp the forums day and night to flame people. And they admit that they have fun seeing other people getting worked up over their comments.

That server has never been clean and become as dirty as a pigsty after the split. They banned me with the reason of spreading propaganda even though I did not even open one thread talking about them, but only one pm to someone telling him about my thoughts. So they actually know what spreading propaganda is, as they are also masters of it. During the server split, many things happen and I know why BlackTalon did what he did and what Calbee did, but when I read the story they made up about BT is a terrorist and Calbee doing dirty stuffs just makes me sick. That is what I call propaganda.

So well, just reading about it is nothing, If you're curious you can go try out the server, but if you dont want to waste your time, just dont waste your time on it. When you are just a new player you'll be treated very well, but when you have established yourself there but not in the same club as their guild, get ready to get endless flames. They might even make up stuffs to get people in your guild banned, cos getting banned there after Harken takes over is like giving out jellopies.

I loved that server but not after what happened and people still want to remember the tyrant Harken somehow.

Courtesy of Orguss

Enzyme

Damn, isnt anima low rate? Thats even worse than CocoaRO(Cocoa is stilla close second though)

Caprion

Wasn't there some rule about more AnimaRO posts?

Pandora

There's so much anima-post already, but if he had his own thing to say perhaps did not feel like bumping any of the old topics.

So much drama on both anima/talon :(
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

dook

if u dont like it just quit. there are plenty of other good servers out there.

Silver Bullet

Quote from: Pandora on May 29, 2007, 10:44 AM
There's so much anima-post already, but if he had his own thing to say perhaps did not feel like bumping any of the old topics.

Yeah there is, Are you whom i think you are? >:3
Quote from: dookleeto on May 29, 2007, 10:52 AM
if u dont like it just quit. there are plenty of other good servers out there.
I did.
I also changed my name because as soon as one of the GM's catches wind of this its instaban.

finnith

It's better to close the topic before it gets out of hand...more than it is already
S>Rock lol

Play on the Excalibur Network servers.

http://www.excalibur-ro.com/

Pandora

Quote from: Silver Bullet on May 29, 2007, 03:26 PM
Quote from: Pandora on May 29, 2007, 10:44 AM

Yeah there is, Are you whom i think you are? >:3

I doubt it, I never played either server, I just see all the drama on this forum + website that were created just for them and I know its only the tip of the iceberg :S
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Caprion

I understand that this is a site designed to warn people about bad servers and promote the good ones... but isn't it a bit petty to try to "take down" a server due to personal vendetta?

blazeblaster

silver is right..... read my post when debbie was in command the server was the best..... herken is the devil >_>

BaNiSHeDHeLL

Quote from: Caprion on May 30, 2007, 09:22 AM
I understand that this is a site designed to warn people about bad servers and promote the good ones... but isn't it a bit petty to try to "take down" a server due to personal vendetta?

It will never end. IMHO, why the hell are the players/explayers doing this here? Why not just make a forum to bash that crumbling trash out? It doesn't make any sense to me what so ever.

I Am Eternal, Ruler of the Earth and Sky //

BaNiSHeDHeLL - Crusader
KiLLDaY - Wizard
BLooDBaTH - Hunter
MegaDeth - Knight

blazeblaster

ok dude.... I have nothing much agents animaro except that 1) the gms are mean...I MEAN JERKS 2) they wont let you say anything bad about the server (even if its to help them) 3) the GMs call me names for no reason 4) I have played animaro for almost 3 years.... after debbie died and harken took over the server went downhill... and so you know.... the attacks weren't blacktalons they were other gms that got mad