AnimaRO - Great server or GREATEST server?

Started by AxeGunner, Jul 11, 2007, 03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirandu

Quote from: Krystalx on Oct 15, 2007, 10:07 AM
Anima doesnt make that much money ?? no just enough for a sex change, support your college activity, pay for your BF's life and pay every GM a monthly fee....

Rumors, my friend... don't believe everything you hear from some people who like to bash aRO ;)

1.- You are at a big disadvantage if you cant donate, yeah ok you can meet that guy who gave you X item or after X ammount of time you got that good item blah blah blah the guy who donates got all what you got with no effort.
No, you aren't. Face it, there is no disadvantage! And if there IS one, then PvP only. And with a new char you won't be able to survive in PvP very long anyway ;)
If you don't like donations and MVP cards, well, you left aRO. That's good. And now shut up. Don't you see that you always say the same things? Even if it doesn't really fit on what I said..?
You didn't even say WHY you are at a big disadvantage. Donators bring ADs and Donation items to the whole population of the server. So there's no imbalance s*** you are talking about all the time.

2.- LOL ....just LOL, it was better in the past....
Yeah but it's also called fraud and corruption when you hide where your donations go, ban all who mention it and claim that all the money is invested in something when you're pocketing it.
People can face jail for that ::)
You don't even play anymore, so you really don't know what's going on NOW. Stop telling me, it was better in the past.
The rest is just rumors, again. You have no proof. Nobody has. And by the way: Why wouldn't you ban people who talk s*** about the GMs and the server? It's called disrespect and defamation or slander. People can go to jail for that in real life too (or they have to pay money, whatever.. It's against the law) :P

Quote from: Transcend on Oct 15, 2007, 12:40 PM
Wrong! i have a lvl 97 Knight on aRO :l
I'd really like to know who you are, Mr. Anti-AnimaRO, having a lvl97 Knight (edited) on the server :)
Still confused, but on a higher level.

bensei

Quote from: Transcend on Oct 15, 2007, 09:06 AM
Quote from: Kuzaki on Oct 14, 2007, 12:27 PM
If that is the case, that most gamers don't like buying items for money, animaro should NOT have as many players as it does. Explain why that is please.
Simply because animaRO players aren't very skilled and need to buy items all the time :(
You dont know how wrong you are. Due to the availability of all gears, "same gear vs same gear" duels apply pretty often, and THAT IS a duel where  the skill only applies.

Honestly, trans, dont make yourself look ridiculous. Back your points up for once instead of just claiming things.

However, @DonationGiveDonatorEverythingForNothingPoster:

Did anyone of you actually try to friggen work in real life, FOR REAL MONEY?

Obviously you didnt, because if you did you wouldnt say dumb things like "they get everything without effort".
Yes, Working irl is harder than ig, kthx.

Transcend

This video would explain anything to any decent RO player.
and i have a KNIGHT not LK :l
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nYJngm25wc[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nYJngm25wc

Krystalx

Bensei your effort in RL shouldnt count AT ALL for a video game.
Oh I work my donkey in my job !! so I deserve good stuff.

Keep telling yourself it's rumors, whatever you're just fooling yourself.

Kuzaki

Quote from: Krystalx on Oct 15, 2007, 05:08 PM
Bensei your effort in RL shouldnt count AT ALL for a video game.
Oh I work my donkey in my job !! so I deserve good stuff.

Keep telling yourself it's rumors, whatever you're just fooling yourself.
Why should it not count? There is no reason it shouldn't count if you ask me, not everyone has the same amount of time as you do.

Quote from: Transcend on Oct 15, 2007, 03:45 PM
This video would explain anything to any decent RO player.
and i have a KNIGHT not LK :l
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nYJngm25wc[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nYJngm25wc

Ok, what does that have to do with anything?

Yuriohs

wow, this topics huge.
Well, way back when I was playing, and while GM Debbie was still alive, I used to really like Animaro. There was nothing really wrong about the community, and donators didn't rule the server. And from the argument u all have been having I have this statement.

When you hit the lvl cap of ur first char, Do you feel that uve accomplished something good if you donated to get that far? And if you reached the lvl cap without donating, you did it completly legit. Theres nothing wrong with donating to something you spend your time doing(unless you do it alot) but it gets wrong, once donaters are overpowered. When BlackTalon changed the passwords on AnimaRO, i never got my pass back. So I basically switched servers,  to RebirthRO. This server has a low rate, and mid rate part in it. the low rate reminds you of the original IRO server, but with some stuff added in. The midrate is basically where ppl who want to go sinx in 2 days go.

But what im getting 2, is that in midrate, donaters basically own. And considering the lvl cap is 255, thats not good. It gets bad when a donating sniper thats lvl 80, can kill a legit LK lvl 120 that bezerked on u. I haven't gotten to the level that much in lowrate, but when I looked at the donating items on they're website, I saw that the only thing the donating items give is usually, +5 certain stats.

But on mid rate, its like +50 all stats, so what Im saying is to all the people who think that animaro was bad just because donating items costed alot.

Why don't you go legit, and don't talk s***

Rbread

This cycle is going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.  There is no point arguing about this server.  You're wasting your time guys, and you're wasting mine.  From now on, no debates about AnimaRO are permitted to be posted anywhere on these forums.  Topics will be deleted on site.

Consider this topic locked.