AncientRO

Started by gliew_87, Nov 05, 2006, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gliew_87

yesterday my house suddenly blackout and when the current recover i cant login to my id and it said my id has been blocked by the GM team. What have i done ??? I apply for the gm post but i get banned??? When in game i try to be friendly and help people that who hav trouble or problems... But blocking my id dissapoint me alot ... I felt very angry and dissapointed without giving me any reason of blocking my id... If they excusing me of botting, i strongly deny and which is i felt playing in high rate mode botting is like stupid act. I have promote this server to my friends and they want to join this server and play. But such act really really hurt me alot.... I appeal for a re-check and recover my ID as soon as possible... I already spent alot of time on training character on this server... i play on this server because the high rate giving by this website. Pls pls pls help me....

MY ID = gliew_87
in HIGH RATE

yC

Sorry to hear that.

If you did nothing wrong, don't panic. It could be merely a mistake, you have done the right thing, contact the gm that you can trust, ask nicely, and wait for results. 

Good luck to you. /no1

gliew_87

But how to know who is the GM? i train it so hard but now......... haiz

yC

didn't their gms have accounts in forum and active in their forum? try pm them?

=/ it shouldn't be hard to tell who is a gm there, i mean...isn't a a big server? sorry, was never there ... and there should be a support/report section u can create topics about your problems...if you really can't find who to pm to, the last thing u could do is make a topic, just make sure you post in the right section of their forum and use acceptable language...

sorry, i thought you mean you already contacted for a re-check.

gliew_87

yes, i post it already at their banned section earlier before i open post at here. bt the forum seems like not active. i refer many others post but didnt saw any solution that they have make.... i try to ask people in game that who know the GM but seems like nobody know... the  GM seems like not active for a long time and do not bother about the server... i felt sad.... of course i use proper language to post the at their banned section...