LF> old/new potential players for a MR.

Started by Daifuku., Jul 13, 2017, 10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris

Quote from: Daifuku. on Sep 08, 2017, 01:02 PM
Nihad is intelligent, he was simply trying to stoop to your level of communication

No disrespect to fuku but why would you stoop down to someone's level of communication if you're smart irl

on topic tho;
Quote from: Yuzo on Sep 08, 2017, 10:52 AM
admins, are you now convinced Blinzer is just a troll trying to drum up bad reactions from people? please suspend him for a while so he can think about what he's doing.

The wannabe vegito-dp-using-guy needs to be banned for not only being ratchet on various counts but for also being illogical on over 90% of his messages on these forums 
2k21 Return

Blinzer

Is trying to discredit someone through Ad Hominem(refusing to discuss the idea presented and instead attacking the talker's credibility) your only line of defense?

I suppose that's the only way you can sway the masses, since you have nothing else going for you.

misterj

uhh excuse me kris, but youre using digital blackface and thats highly offensive to actual basketball americans like me and teena marie

someone lock this crap already, there's too much s***

Yuzo

Quote from: misterj on Sep 09, 2017, 04:03 AM
uhh excuse me kris, but youre using digital blackface and thats highly offensive to actual basketball americans like me and teena marie

someone lock this crap already, there's too much s***
dont lock this thread. it has a genuine purpose. block the trolls and delete the off-topic posts.

Bottles

I agree with Blinzer in the notion of confusion over so many of your staff members.
- Daifuku: Administrator/Project Leader
- Shourei: Administrative Assistant/Head GM
- Nihad: Lead Developer/Content Developer
- Artemsis: Marketing Strategist/SEM Manager
- Seffi: Game Master/Forum Enforcement
- Akkori: Visual Developer

Top 3 I can see and understand, but the last 3? What the hell is a 'marketing strategist' going to do? It's a player market regardless of what server you open up. You can't stop someone from putting the first d.robe in vend for 5 zeny if they feel compelled to. Forum enforcement?...What is SEM an acronym for?. Then a 'visual developer'? What the hell is that going to be in regards to? How pretty prontera looks? Or is he going to be responsible for maintaining this new server's image? It's rather ambiguous to me.

Frankly, based on the responses from both of you Nihad + Dai in the past week, I can already see the same result as ElariaWoon. You get butthurt way too easy, thicken your skin before trying to be a leader. As kris said, don't stoop down to that level if you truly believe that you are so above them. Call your Public Relations admin...oh wait you didn't put one on the roster..

Parachute

Quote from: Bottles on Sep 09, 2017, 01:46 PM
I agree with Blinzer in the notion of confusion over so many of your staff members.
- Daifuku: Administrator/Project Leader
- Shourei: Administrative Assistant/Head GM
- Nihad: Lead Developer/Content Developer
- Artemsis: Marketing Strategist/SEM Manager
- Seffi: Game Master/Forum Enforcement
- Akkori: Visual Developer

Top 3 I can see and understand, but the last 3? What the hell is a 'marketing strategist' going to do? It's a player market regardless of what server you open up. You can't stop someone from putting the first d.robe in vend for 5 zeny if they feel compelled to. Forum enforcement?...What is SEM an acronym for?. Then a 'visual developer'? What the hell is that going to be in regards to? How pretty prontera looks? Or is he going to be responsible for maintaining this new server's image? It's rather ambiguous to me.

To be fair, there's nothing wrong how many staff you want for your server. Whether it's a big project or not, it is not our project. So who are we to butt in? If it's a critic, it's fine. but at the end of the day, people by nature will listen/learn more by experiencing mistakes firsthand rather than listening to others.

I myself will launch a mid-rate server soon and already has 8 staff members including 3 external devs... and will soon open recruitment to add 20 more paid staff in my team. is there an issue for doing so? Of course not and ofc the critics wouldn't matter. It's up to the owner of the server how he/she wants to organize the server.

The only thing that catches my attention is how Nihad responded to the critic, sure nobody takes away the credit of how good of an RO dev he is, but how he responded here made me remember stuff when I used to play Elariawoon for about 3weeks, when i was trying to have an RO-comeback. I remember him trash talking with another player in #mainchat while cursing (by censoring f*** instead of writing down the actual word doesn't mean you're being professional).

Another issue i had with Nihad (the reason I quit Elariawoon) is that I tried to contact their Support and reported that "Assassin Spirit was not working and may have been a bug." he responded like "Please elaborate" or something. And so I did, I said something like "Assassin Spirit (a skill from soul linker) is not working and may have been a bug since it doesn't double the damage of Sonic Blow." and so he just replied a image of the "CODE" of assassin spirit and told me that there was nothing wrong with it. As my forum topic became private, it triggered me a bit because if he could just replicate the entire scenario in either test or live server, he will agree that it is in fact a bug. So I decided to reply in full detail including a lot of graphics even uploaded a video. I never heard anything from him for the next 3 weeks to the point i quit the server. They eventually fixed the bug though.

The reason why I am saying this is that I wished Nihad showed more professionalism at that time (Hopefully here in RMS too). No discredit to what you already established, I just believe that Nihad must avoid making people angry and let Daifu or other staff members to do that job. I know Shourei and he really is a nice cool guy, glad that he be the head GM and will ahve a better Public Relation Skills than Nihad.

Oldschooler

Lol Daifuku would probably ban half her server because "trolls." She wants her own little jerkoff group who only conform to her ideas and not reject.

What the hell is a marketing strategist lol. More s*** titles to make players feel entitled in game.

In terms of Nihad's reply, he obviously doesn't care like he used to. It's fine when he flames in game, in his own server, but flaming on RMS is pretty stupid considering you want people to join your server.

Nobody wants to join a Daifuku server.

iEnergizer

i want to see fun not drama.

set dat effing server up and ill be the judge. who am i? im your lolo.

better yet, include my suggestions. skadoosh!

Daifuku.

Quote from: Oldschooler on Sep 09, 2017, 06:29 PM
Nobody wants to join a Daifuku server.

1 week, slight mouth to mouth advertising.  /kis

Quote from: Bottles on Sep 09, 2017, 01:46 PM
What the hell is a 'marketing strategist' going to do?
He helps with our marketing strategy and online search engine optimizations. Once the server is up he will do player support for en/de players.

Then a 'visual developer'? What the hell is that going to be in regards to?
Creates sprites, models, draws, does animations and more. For example: He's needed for our special headgear events where people can draw their own headgear and he'll turn them into sprites. He's just a small addition to our team but still worth to mention.

The list of our potential staff was given out two months ago, the staff as it is now looks a little different.

I'm going to leave this topic now and say thanks to the people that supported this new project but also to the ones that gave qualitative input.
See you around

Kris

Quote from: misterj on Sep 09, 2017, 04:03 AM

I find it laughable that a nobody like yourself puts himself in the same playing field with Teena Marie. Like I ain't even know you but I'm pretty sure you the type of "basketball american" that sets an alarm to wake up at 6am only to tweet 'lets get this money' but then goes back to sleep.
Coming back to "baskbetball american" lmao you ain't no baskbetball american, you a straight punk and if you ever in surrey or anywhere in bc, dm me I'll make sure to pay you a visit

Quote from: Yuzo on Sep 09, 2017, 05:08 AM
dont lock this thread. it has a genuine purpose. block the trolls and delete the off-topic posts.

Buddy before you mistake greatness for a mere 'troll', I suggest you go through the first couple of pages of this thread. This will help you re-realize that my content is way better than yours - logically & grammatically. You usually have no facts and aren't open to rational reasoning. I can have this conversation multiple times with you but then again, in terms of logic, you're in the same league with Vegito.

@thread: y'all out here taking shots at Nihad but lets be honest, everybody gonna end up jumping on the bandwagon until the next bangwagon shows up (potentially Parachute's project -- which has a gazillion paid positions?? lmao). Y'all forget the main reason why Yrvine servers are always successful -- it's cause he doesn't hire a bunch of care-bears, he runs the s*** himself and when he's done making money, he cashes out. Y'all out here hiring multiple paid positions to only create more drama lmao. s*** yrvine actually got all of you believing that he sold his server files of ZenRO to someone else when he actually been running the server.
2k21 Return

Yuzo

Quote from: Kris on Sep 10, 2017, 08:35 AM
Buddy before you mistake greatness for a mere 'troll', I suggest you go through the first couple of pages of this thread. This will help you re-realize that my content is way better than yours - logically & grammatically. You usually have no facts and aren't open to rational reasoning. I can have this conversation multiple times with you but then again, in terms of logic, you're in the same league with Vegito.

oh i forgot i trolled this thread before. actually just you kris, you're an idiot. i was sticking up for this thread, but w/e now. can't support a kris project.

Blinzer

talking is useless with you, kris, it's time you put your muscles where your mouth is. i challenge you to a duel: i'll take you on in your own inferior, s*** version of the game, and show you that you're not 1/10th of the man i am in this game period. pick a time and place, best 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 5, whichever will make you feel less embarrassed when you lose.

regardless of whether ya boi pussies out or not, this will be my last reply in this topic. i just remembered you're all a waste of my time.

Styx

Quote from: Blinzer on Sep 10, 2017, 12:28 PM
talking is useless with you, kris, it's time you put your muscles where your mouth is. i challenge you to a duel: i'll take you on in your own inferior, s*** version of the game, and show you that you're not 1/10th of the man i am in this game period. pick a time and place, best 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 5, whichever will make you feel less embarrassed when you lose.

regardless of whether ya boi pussies out or not, this will be my last reply in this topic. i just remembered you're all a waste of my time.

Are you on drugs or what? You better pull yourself together and behave. Now, can you?

Parachute

@thread: y'all out here taking shots at Nihad but lets be honest, everybody gonna end up jumping on the bandwagon until the next bangwagon shows up (potentially Parachute's project -- which has a gazillion paid positions?? lmao). Y'all forget the main reason why Yrvine servers are always successful -- it's cause he doesn't hire a bunch of care-bears, he runs the s*** himself and when he's done making money, he cashes out. Y'all out here hiring multiple paid positions to only create more drama lmao.

Not unless you run a corporate-style organization with signed contracts, including but not limited to, term, monthly salary, employment termination, etc. Time is gold, whether it's in real life or in server development. I simply want be more productive and focus on much important things if I assign simple tasks to staffs. Thus, I have team managers that handle each departments. I'm not only launching an RO server, but also a gaming website. In fact, I hire a lot of people in my non-RO Related businesses, what's wrong if I do the same in my server? :D

It's not just me who will earn. All my staff members will earn too. and oh, all my players will be my business partners as well. Meaning, anybody can start generating their own income by becoming part of my affiliate system. It's gonna be a total revolution as I focus on the overall community gameplay and that players would actually benefit financially irl by just playing my server. If my players would earn, If my team members would also earn, at the end of the day, I will also benefit from it anyway. so what seem so wrong about that idea? :D

Side note: My changelog list is 1-month delayed with updates/changes, but if anybody wanna check my development,
visit here: https://www.cgamershub.com/info/changelog

Kris

Since Yuzo & Vegito express the same level of vacuous comprehension, I will refer to both of you as one entity. I'm also in a creative mood today, so I have taken the liberty of coining a new name for the both of you -- Yuzito

Dear Yuzito, please think before you come for the great one. Y'all know I quit this game years ago but don't worry tho, I annually return to the game for a couple weeks just to show you manila boys how bad y'all actually are. So whatever mid rate server is poppin somewhere around mid-January, you can expect the long awaited 2k18 return.

@Parachute - sounds to me like you want to run this outdated 2D mmorpg like a fortune 500 company but hey, if you want to create revenue streams with money which you're not going to be generating from a mid rate, I think you're off to a perfect start.
2k21 Return