LF> old/new potential players for a MR.

Started by Daifuku., Jul 13, 2017, 10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bottles

Quote from: misterj on Aug 05, 2017, 02:10 PM
theres not money in ro unless youre running a cashcow p2w s*** like officials/talon/nova.
Haha Nova a p2w server? How do you figure? The best weapon, headgear, garment, shoes, and accessories come from pvm.

Esperite

Well, just skipped a bunch of pages, but although I prefer low rates, I'll try this out. I did play Elaria before and it was enjoyable. I actually forgot a lot about the server though... *digs through my ~1900 screenshots and gets my TK kicks ready*

Daifuku.

Quote from: Esperite on Aug 07, 2017, 01:41 AM
..but although I prefer low rates, I'll try this out. I did play Elaria before and it was enjoyable...

Glad you enjoyed it. Feel free to drop me some of your old screenshots via PM! I'd love to see them.

Kris

Quote from: BestPlayerEver on Aug 04, 2017, 03:55 PM
You know midrates are in the gutters when even Kris doesn't bash them anymore.

this problem gonna be solved soon
2k21 Return

Corgers

My heart will always be with mid-rate servers. Best of luck, Daifuku!

Join CorgiRO! A fresh server with Multi-Classing + Daily Quests!
[color=blue]Our RMS Introduction![/color]
Watch Our Video! [color=pink](ft. LilyPichu)[/color]
Visit: Our Website | Forum | Facebook | Discord

Styx

Oh well, it really depends how stable the concept will be but if it is just that as announced and nothing changes much, probably yes.

Oldschooler

Why the s*** am I receiving emails from you promoting your RO server, Daifuku...?

I always make sure to select "No Emails" from any RO server.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't spam people.  This is why you should use fake emails for RO.

Daifuku.

Quote from: Oldschooler on Sep 05, 2017, 03:18 PM
Why the s*** am I receiving emails from you promoting your RO server, Daifuku...?

I always make sure to select "No Emails" from any RO server.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't spam people.  This is why you should use fake emails for RO.

If you have received an e-mail regarding our new server, that means you have subscribed to our community boards at one point of time. You should be able to unsubscribe to the e-mail anytime by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the e-mail. If not you are free to PM me your e-mail, and I will remove you manually from the list.

Blinzer

Quote- Daifuku: Administrator/Project Leader
- Shourei: Administrative Assistant/Head GM
- Nihad: Lead Developer/Content Developer
- Artemsis: Marketing Strategist/SEM Manager
- Seffi: Game Master/Forum Enforcement
- Akkori: Visual Developer

i have a question.

why do you have so many staff for such a small project? what exactly is the role of your administrative heads, if there is any outside of brand name? can you please explain to us what kind of changes your lead developer is making to source code and/or your hosting server? how can these be considered any different or better than any other established servers which have historically lasted much longer than yours have? what reason or motives have you provided for players to believe that your server will be able to last any longer than your previous servers? can you explain to us the reasoning behind allocating 4 to 5 out of your 6 potential staff members to the role of marketing, site management and graphics design, instead of opting to allocate more resources into working on the features you can provide players in-game?

there's too many people here who don't ask the right questions.

Woon

Thanks for your reply, allow me to answer your questions.
Small project? no,
Big project? no .
Discord has more people than your forums? Yes
You jelly much? yes

Roles of administrator heads?
They administrate the heads of people, duh.
Are there any roles besides brand name?
Who are you again, I refuse to play on your server since I have no clue who you are.
Changes to source code n stuff?
I have added stuff like ummmmmm, no... s*** nothing. You got me thereeeee. I threw away all my source edits I have saved up over the years. Sure was a shame throwing away that restock system that is more elaborate than your entire server.
How is this better than previous servers.
Well even my worst server which lasted 1 week was less cringy than reading your posts and PMs, so we have that going for us.
Reasons for believing it will last longer than previous ones?
This one I will answer legit. The last server I focused on longevity n s*** cause before that my servers were known for lasting years and staying active. However players seem not to rly care for longevity anymore. They want something fun and exciting. So we are focusing on that, we hope that our dedication and never ending improvement will allow the server to last. We don't want to stretch s*** out for players, we will give it all to them right away and let them decide where to go from there. As a lot of the players said last time. "We know AtlasRO is going down in 6 months, but man it is going to be one hell of a ride." And it sure was. Hopefully we can have a longer ride than them tho...
Why allocating so much to marketing?
So the server doesn't end up like yours...

Too many people that don't ask the right questions?
Agreed. But even the best question coming from an ill intending f*** is a stupid question.
Your topic got shut down because you butt hurt too hard. Mods please don't close this one cause of this asshat. Just tell us to stop trolling.

iEnergizer

my taste
mvp card drop rate: .01%

what most players want in RO in this generation:
short game
constant updates
new gears/items during update
cool costumes
fast leveling but mid rate drop (card/items)
events
bg & cool bg stuff
active police banning bots

let me know if ^this server exist.

Kris

Quote from: Blinzer on Sep 07, 2017, 09:14 AM
i have a question.

why do you have so many staff for such a small project?

Bruh you trippin.
Apart from Ninerd's involvement, I personally haven't seen a more disappointing lineup since the last Arsenal football game
2k21 Return

Blinzer

All of this is not a very good look on you, friend.

For what it's worth though, your one real answer wasn't bad. I just wish that you were more intelligent.

Yuzo

admins, are you now convinced Blinzer is just a troll trying to drum up bad reactions from people? please suspend him for a while so he can think about what he's doing.

Daifuku.

Quote from: Blinzer on Sep 08, 2017, 03:50 AM
All of this is not a very good look on you, friend.
For what it's worth though, your one real answer wasn't bad. I just wish that you were more intelligent.

Nihad is intelligent, he was simply trying to stoop to your level of communication after your PMs with insults because he replied to your huge v2 drama topic that was deleted + this one:
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/what-not-to-do-if-you-are-a-new-player-in-a-server/

Quote from: Blinzer on Sep 07, 2017, 09:14 AM
there's too many people here who don't ask the right questions.

This topic has been up for 2 months now, and you happen to "ask the right questions" after your cringy worth topics and insulting PMs towards one of my staff members?
Looks more like you are hurt and trying to attack us with redundant questions like "why do you have so many people in your staff?". I can have 10 players online and a team of 20, what they do in detail is none of your business.