~[ Ragnarok Online Emblem Request ]~

Started by DjTeddySpin, Feb 27, 2008, 06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~~T~~

I can try doing some too, but Mine won't be as good as Teddy.

Ansuz Isaz

I could probably offer assistance, if I put photo shop on my main computer, as all of my photo-shop based work is done on a laptop that I use for more proffessional purposes. =P All the same, I won't bother giving any assistance unless Teddy requests a helping hand, or completely retires. A simple matter of common courtesy. =P

I glanced through these again. I can definitely see improvements over the months you've done this. =D Yay for Teddy!

Also, I have a request from someone who's too lazy to ask himself. n_n

Guildname: Paranoia
Design details: The only design details I was given was for it to have a purple theme. Details of the details in the picture part of the request. =P
Initials: Yes, they'd like to have the letter P implemented somewhere.
Picture: They actually have a 24x24 picture for you to use. o.o The only problem is the theme matter. They want the dog to be changed from pink into a dark purple. Not sure if you can do this. n_n; I gave it a try, and I did a poor job from my own perspective, so I thought I'd see if you had any better luck.

They'd also like the dog and the P initial to be the only thing in the emblem, so making the background transparent was also requested, though that's not exactly the hard part. =P

k3vinisback

Thanks i love the greyish black.
Yeah id like you to try the golden white color.

~~T~~

Durr.

DjTeddySpin

Quote from: ~~T~~ on Jun 13, 2008, 07:07 AM

QuoteNotice Board - Some things you should take note of
  Please do not do the requests submitted on my thread, no matter how good you are please show some respect. If you feel you're up to it, open a thread of your own. I spent time building this up from scratch.
  Every emblem you obtain from this thread that is posted by me is most probably in PNG file format hosted by Imageshack. Thus you need to convert it to BMP before it can be used. Under 'Tutorials and Guides', there will be a short instruction as to how to convert your file format from PNG to BMP using MS Paint.

Posted on: Jun 13, 2008, 01:02 am
Paranoia
The pixels are a little off due to reduction. Did some fixing, but i hope it passes.

Posted on: Jun 13, 2008, 01:53 am
Hope
As promised...

My Old Emblem Request Thread [color=red](Closed)[/color]

Ansuz Isaz

I'll see how they grade it. As far as I can tell, however, I think they'll be pleased. Thank you. =D

~~T~~

DUURRRR TO ME, Sorry really, I didn't read the first post.
Edited :3

DjTeddySpin

Quote from: ~~T~~ on Jun 13, 2008, 02:26 PM
DUURRRR TO ME, Sorry really, I didn't read the first post.
Edited :3

Sorry about that, and ty for your co-orperation.

KINGcharacters

hi guys... may i just want to request for an emblem for my guild...

the name of my guild is MVPhunters

i wanted to have MVP (center right) on the emblem in blue but is a more bigger size with a swirl background of red

and the remaining space is transparent...

thank you in advance

DjTeddySpin

MVPhunters
Sorry, was on vacation.

himefied

Hiii, I want a request for a guild emblem. x3

Guild name: Syndicate

I want the emblem black with the letter "S" And not make it big pl0x. Evilish. :3

Eternum

Guild: VickRO Staff
Keyword: Staff (On Emblem)
Pretty much for the background, i really want is something with this:

DjTeddySpin

stingzaa

Guild : Release
Design : Black and Red

Thank Very Much

TRO Member Thai Ragnarok Online

DjTeddySpin