~[ Ragnarok Online Emblem Request ]~

Started by DjTeddySpin, Feb 27, 2008, 06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hanyuu

Guild: RISE
Emblem: dark red background with a orange/white phoenix looking bird. Something along those lines, and with a few color variations on the background.
I cannot quench your thirst
Because even if you yearn for the truth, you refuse to believe in it.

Because no such truth exists that you are in anticipation for.

But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one the that put you into the desert.

Aragorn

GUILD: Zapipi fans club

i only want half the body and can you put the initials ZFC on the lower left thnx (>,>)

hey what are all these stupid f*** scribbles on your test?
OH BAKA SENSEI THAT'S NIHONGO

RULE 1:
Every post that disagrees to the previous to Aragorn is a flame or insult.

DjTeddySpin

Quote from: Hanyuu on Jun 08, 2008, 10:23 PM
Guild: RISE
Emblem: dark red background with a orange/white phoenix looking bird. Something along those lines, and with a few color variations on the background.

I would need a suitable picture of the phoenix.
Posted on: Jun 08, 2008, 04:17 pm
Zapipi fans club

My Old Emblem Request Thread [color=red](Closed)[/color]

Aragorn

RULE 1:

DjTeddySpin

Rise
I found a phoenix picture that's supposed to be quite small. But things like dragon, sword, phoenix, etc... are very difficult to fit.

Hanyuu

I was hoping for this one if it was possible:
or

And for the word RISE to be somewhere on it.

taekau920

1] Chennelyn Apocalypse
2] Color:Pink / White / Purple. the Shape its up 2 u thnx.
3] CA
4] i would prefer related to Xmen :P
thnx in advance...

k3vinisback

Guild: Hope

Picture Details: Just a cross would be nice. I don't want the cross to be touching the outer walls.
The cross would be a golden yellow color. And the background will be fiery flame red.
It would be cool if you could add some effects to the cross and flames. If you can't thats okay.

Anything you make would be appreciated. ^^

Ansuz Isaz

xD Wow. Still going at it, Teddy?

I have a suggestion, though you can feel free to ignore it, as it doesn't have something to do with the making of emblems in themselves. xD It might be a nice thing to also post a picture of how it should look in game - in other words, have one with the pink-purple removed from the emblem. It shouldn't take longer than an additional second or so.

However, as I said, it has nothing to do with the actual making of the thread, and it is more of a pleasant added service for those who might want the emblem re-adjusted. ^^;

Other than that, it seems you're doing pretty well with making them. =D Good work!

DjTeddySpin

Rise
Well, it's a pity i can't actually crop the phoenix out because the pixels were really really badly minimized already. can't make out where the edges are. usually if i crop such an image, the thing will look out of shape. Sorry man, tried me best.

The red one can't be made out what it actually is after resizing. So i didn't work any further on it.

Posted on: Jun 09, 2008, 07:03 pm
Hope
Lost count of how many emblems about 'crosses' i have made thus far. One of the most popular request.

Posted on: Jun 09, 2008, 07:30 pm
Quote from: Ansuz Isaz on Jun 09, 2008, 06:47 PM
xD Wow. Still going at it, Teddy?

I have a suggestion, though you can feel free to ignore it, as it doesn't have something to do with the making of emblems in themselves. xD It might be a nice thing to also post a picture of how it should look in game - in other words, have one with the pink-purple removed from the emblem. It shouldn't take longer than an additional second or so.

However, as I said, it has nothing to do with the actual making of the thread, and it is more of a pleasant added service for those who might want the emblem re-adjusted. ^^;

Other than that, it seems you're doing pretty well with making them. =D Good work!

Hello Veirt, I am considering about closing this thread soon due to some real life work load, am holding on for as long as I can, heck I don't know when am gonna stop. Gone are the days when i can response to requests in 30mins.

Hanyuu

Thanks Teddy, you did a good job. ^^ So far it's working and my guildies like it.

k3vinisback

Thanks much Teddy.
I like it very much. But can you try a different color besides white? Maybe white and gold together shiny is cool.

DjTeddySpin

Hope
Was meddling around. Kinda got lucky and found a good color. though it ain't gold, hope you like it. I will do the gold background thingy later, thinking how to make it not color clash with the gold cross.

Aragorn

if you stop now you won't have my -karma's anymore so please don't stop... (>.>)
can you make an emblem out of this?? i only want kon...

RULE 1:

DjTeddySpin

Quote from: Aragorn on Jun 12, 2008, 07:26 AM
if you stop now you won't have my -karma's anymore so please don't stop... (>.>)
can you make an emblem out of this?? i only want kon...

That's what I am here for, to help... It's in jpegg file format so it's kinda blurry.

Plain Kon image cropped:

With Simple Border:

Would help if you specify more. But I can't remove the Kon words to reveal the sitting Kon.