Pedoland
Ty Kitkat, for your contribution.

My Old Emblem Request Thread [color=red](Closed)[/color]

zen

1] Baby Company
2] Customization - Teddy Bear, please make it cuter ^^
3] BC
4]

i know you already made me one.. but.. the face of the teddy bear cant be seen... i want the face of the teddy bear to be seen ^_^

rjlim32496

Guildname: Straw Hat Pirate
Customization:
The one inside the red circle please.

DjTeddySpin

Baby Company
Ah, sorry about that. i just want to make it look unique. Or maybe i am just some design weirdo.

taekau920

Hi Mr Teddy...

1] punizherRO GM Team
2] Bright Yellow with Red
3] pRO GM
4] http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1940/ootv5.png Like This but Change The Color. Thnx

DjTeddySpin

Straw Hat Pirate
The picture has been compressed/minimized before. thus its really really difficult to make take the skull out. I have only managed this.

Posted on: Jun 03, 2008, 08:28 pm
punizherRO GM Team

mickiedeez

Guild Name: Killed In Action

a forest camo background and blood dripping off the knife would be great.  or if you have any pictures of a bloody combat knife(or military-ish) or any ideas on a good emblem thatd be great

thanks^^
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

idosinpich

Since you couldn't do anything for my Emblem I think I will change it...

Guild : (Still thinking)

How I want it to be : Something like this † (Christ's Cross)

Effects : Shining Effects on background
<ref link is not allowed>

k3vinisback

Hi I would like you to create an emblem for me. It would help a lot.

Guild Name: Hope

I want a cross in the middle with some designs on it † i dont want the cross to big just fitting in the middle not touching borders

Also with that, i want an angel wing on one side and another angel wing on the other. the backround added with some rays of light coming from a corner or from the middle.

Yes i want the initials. HOPE i want it somewhere in the corners or starting at one end of the cross to the other. vertical or horizontal

DjTeddySpin

Killed In Action

Posted on: Jun 06, 2008, 06:08 pm
Quote from: idosinpich on Jun 05, 2008, 10:08 PM

Posted on: Jun 06, 2008, 06:29 pm
Quote from: k3vinisback on Jun 06, 2008, 09:34 AM

I want a cross in the middle with some designs on it † i dont want the cross to big just fitting in the middle not touching borders

Also with that, i want an angel wing on one side and another angel wing on the other. the backround added with some rays of light coming from a corner or from the middle.

Yes i want the initials. HOPE i want it somewhere in the corners or starting at one end of the cross to the other. vertical or horizontal

Sorry but i have to reject this request due to limited emblem space. I hope you have read all of the first post of this thread.

Helrouis

Quote from: DjTeddySpin on Jun 07, 2008, 02:31 AM
Killed In Action

Posted on: Jun 06, 2008, 06:08 pm
Quote from: idosinpich on Jun 05, 2008, 10:08 PM

Posted on: Jun 06, 2008, 06:29 pm
Quote from: k3vinisback on Jun 06, 2008, 09:34 AM

Sorry but i have to reject this request due to limited emblem space. I hope you have read all of the first post of this thread.

That's cool!

k3vinisback

HI its me again...

I would like a cross with angel wings / basically an angel cross. I would like the cross to be gold color,
the angel wings to be white, and the backround black.

I would also like some effects bordering the cross and wings like a holy light. and some effects in the backround

No guild initials is ok

(It would be nice if you can put different corners or edges to the cross instead of it being straight edge sides. Also if you can you can try making the emblems outer border differntly like in a diffirent shape besides square.)
Posted on: Jun 07, 2008, 09:02 am
oh yeah one more thing...

if you still do have space it would be cool if you can put an H on the top left corner.
an O on the top right corner.
a P on the bottom left corner
an E on the bottom right

DjTeddySpin

Quote from: k3vinisback on Jun 07, 2008, 05:05 PM
HI its me again...

I would like a cross with angel wings / basically an angel cross. I would like the cross to be gold color,
the angel wings to be white, and the backround black.

I would also like some effects bordering the cross and wings like a holy light. and some effects in the backround

No guild initials is ok

(It would be nice if you can put different corners or edges to the cross instead of it being straight edge sides. Also if you can you can try making the emblems outer border differntly like in a diffirent shape besides square.)
Posted on: Jun 07, 2008, 09:02 am
oh yeah one more thing...

if you still do have space it would be cool if you can put an H on the top left corner.
an O on the top right corner.
a P on the bottom left corner
an E on the bottom right

There is too much details to be able to be included in a 24x24 pixel emblem. just like the first request, it's physically impossible. you have to scale down on the details. in my opinion, the cross and angel wings is really hard to put together, beyond my ability, or maybe even impossible.