~[ Ragnarok Online Emblem Request ]~

Started by DjTeddySpin, Feb 27, 2008, 06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DjTeddySpin

I am sorry mark, but i have to tell you this, the picture you provided is kinda big, so i can only put 'part' or it or just a blur full pic =/ anyways, i gotta do HappyTreeFriends first(actually now) =P
My Old Emblem Request Thread [color=red](Closed)[/color]

DjTeddySpin

Here's an example why i said it was too big:

I want to be honest with you, what an emblem can put is really too limited. most of the time, its totally insufficient for what we have in mind, and photoshop can't make them any visible. =( sorry
Posted on: Mar 24, 2008, 11:17 pm
Happy Tree Friends
Ok, hmm, HTF has really bright colors, so the gory part, i have no choice but to screen something that's physically gory instead of using colors to depict. I hope to hear some of your opinions as to this.

Posted on: Mar 24, 2008, 11:20 pm
Behemoth
The following is a crop from the original picture. The size of the crop was 55x55, and i resized it to 24x24.

As you can see, even a 55x55 part of the picture (which is a small portion) can actually fill up the whole emblem after i tried my best at resizing without distorting the whole picture. Anyways, the first picture you provided has a size of 500x200. i Used the first picture because the second one wont fit either, thus i picked something of better pixel-definition and crop a smaller portion of the entire thing to produce a better looking picture.

i Hope you understand my difficulties, i really do wish to help you =) If you happen to have a new idea or a smaller(but clearer) picture, i'd be glad to help you out again^^

mark_sanbeda

its ok... though i am really looking forward to my behemoth emblem... BTW there are things even pro's cannot do ill just have to accept that

DjTeddySpin

Sorry mark, i wished i were of some help.

Mark

Wow !! I love it !! Thanks for the emblem  O0

phranxis

Quote from: DjTeddySpin on Mar 18, 2008, 08:05 AM
Anonymous - (Edit)
Hmm... =o

why cant i see it?O.O
it says this vid or pic is moved or deleted

DjTeddySpin

i have deleted all emblems that isn't working properly. if you need a copy of that emblem again, i will post it for you.
Posted on: Mar 27, 2008, 02:23 pm
I have updated the first post that consist of a update section. thanks, and sorry for the trouble. been real busy of late.

bvirus

my i request for the emblem of this pic

tnx!

wat file type and wat kind of BMP should i save it as?

tnx!

DjTeddySpin

urm, you should save it as .bmp 24bit windows. I don't quite understand what you meant by a request of that pic. o.o

bvirus

the emblem contains only that picture.. hehe,,

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: phranxis on Mar 27, 2008, 02:08 PM
Quote from: DjTeddySpin on Mar 18, 2008, 08:05 AM
Anonymous - (Edit)
Hmm... =o

why cant i see it?O.O
it says this vid or pic is moved or deleted

f*ck just find a tuxedo

nuthing0

1] Name Of Your Guild
2] Customization - On this part, you can include what you would like your emblem to look like, preferable colors and shape.
3] Whether your guild's initials are to be included.
4] Provide a picture for me to work on (this is very important, otherwise it is very limited what I can do for you). Anonymity requests no longer available, too much of a hassle >_>

guild name is HellsArmy
i want a cross with a skull in the middle
yes i want the initials in the top left
i dont have anything for you to work off sorry
^_^ 3ugene0wnz ^_^

Armo2

1] Name Of Your Guild-Armenian Pride
2] Customization - Basically i want a Armenian flag Red on top Blue in Middle Red on bottom
3] For intial put AP on bottom left hand corner in black
4] Google Armenian flag dont know how to post pics on fourm

DjTeddySpin

Quote from: nuthing0 on Apr 05, 2008, 03:54 PM
1] Name Of Your Guild
2] Customization - On this part, you can include what you would like your emblem to look like, preferable colors and shape.
3] Whether your guild's initials are to be included.
4] Provide a picture for me to work on (this is very important, otherwise it is very limited what I can do for you). Anonymity requests no longer available, too much of a hassle >_>

guild name is HellsArmy
i want a cross with a skull in the middle
yes i want the initials in the top left
i dont have anything for you to work off sorry

Before i started working on it, i want to clarify a doubt, did you mean a cross like this + or the one like this X
Posted on: Apr 05, 2008, 07:32 pm
AP
If the color on the emblem does not match that of your original flag, you can request for a change.