~[ Ragnarok Online Emblem Request ]~

Started by DjTeddySpin, Feb 27, 2008, 06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xyn~

nice works lately teddy.. and did you use paint on that one? cuz when you open it up? SHEESH THAT BISH IS UGLY~.. the insignia one.

why would you want that as an emb anyways?

-   

I didn't add color shades or anything, I'm way to lazy to do it for this kind of an emblem. HOURS?! Lol. All the colors are fixed in those two so the transparent will actually be transparent.

<3

And teddy, if you wanna add layers/shades feel free to edit those.

And since teddy ain't on now i'll take requests for the next like.. 40 mins?

and for christ sake teddy, MAKE   YOUR  TRANSPARENCIES      ACTUALLY      TRANSPARENT   F F S!

RGB: 255 0 255

http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/guides-b/tutro-professional-guild-emblem-makingpaint/

=\
<3

mark_sanbeda

Guild Name: Thriller Bark

Appearance: a boat traveling on a dark water [and i want the boat to be spooky so i kinda like the emblem to be more like holloween and also make the background transparent the hex code should be ff00ff? well kinda forgot about the code but if you can plzz do and put the sig on the lower right]

[about the pic... dont have any.. so just make up to your imagination  8) ]

DjTeddySpin

Quote from: Xyn~ on Mar 19, 2008, 02:55 AM
nice works lately teddy.. and did you use paint on that one? cuz when you open it up? SHEESH THAT BISH IS UGLY~.. the insignia one.

why would you want that as an emb anyways?

-   

I didn't add color shades or anything, I'm way to lazy to do it for this kind of an emblem. HOURS?! Lol. All the colors are fixed in those two so the transparent will actually be transparent.

<3

And teddy, if you wanna add layers/shades feel free to edit those.

And since teddy ain't on now i'll take requests for the next like.. 40 mins?

and for christ sake teddy, MAKE   YOUR  TRANSPARENCIES      ACTUALLY      TRANSPARENT   F F S!

RGB: 255 0 255

http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/guides-b/tutro-professional-guild-emblem-makingpaint/

=\

I am running out of patience with you. The color i used ARE transparent. Don't take me for a fool cause i know what i am doing. ALL the emblems i did were tested by me myself before release. I do not need to read a single word from your guide or take up your tips. The very reason why i do not use paint is because i like to be more organized, thus i use layer options from Photoshop which i also personally preferred.

I come here not to compete on who's better, i came here to learn and improve myself at the same time volunteer on taking emblem requests for people who have trouble with making their own.

Please do not use my thread to take up your on personal request, go open your own thread. Now if you would excuse me, i would go find out if Photobucket actually f*** up my ff00ff color pixels.
Posted on: Mar 18, 2008, 09:28 pm
Ok it's been officially confirmed, photobucket DID screwed up my pixels due to some irregular photo compressions upon uploading. and gonna switch over to image shack in future. i will also be re hosting all the old emblems i did that were screwed up, and all users will be notified via PM.
Posted on: Mar 18, 2008, 09:33 pm
Here are the list of emblems that have been affect by Photobucket's file compression that i have re-hosted with via Image shack.

My Old Emblem Request Thread [color=red](Closed)[/color]

mark_sanbeda

did i say something wrong? /sob i thought you would give me a warm welcome and make me a great emblem..

DjTeddySpin

Quote from: 録mark登sanbeda数 on Mar 19, 2008, 09:24 AM
did i say something wrong? /sob i thought you would give me a warm welcome and make me a great emblem..

nono, haha... sorry... a little occupied with some RL errands, am gonna help u out pretty soon. sorry. But due to space constraints, i have a feeling i can't make the whole of your 'boat' to show. otherwise, it would be blurry.
Posted on: Mar 19, 2008, 01:56 am
Thriller Bark
When you mentioned halloween, i was thinking of the color orange =P
I don't recommend cutting edges of portrait type emblems, i usually do that only for graphic/zoomed-in/focused type backgrounds. so i didn't use any transparents here.

Xyn~

Yeah, thats what i figured was going on, but theres more than that, you're crest is messed up too. Imageshack is way better anyways, but it saves them as .png ;D ; so people gotta remember to Save As... .bmp! :D~

Oh, and I'm not gonna say anything else other than... you use photoshop? Really? ON EMBLEMS?! LOL!
<3

DjTeddySpin

Quote from: Xyn~ on Mar 19, 2008, 12:14 PM
Yeah, thats what i figured was going on, but theres more than that, you're crest is messed up too. Imageshack is way better anyways, but it saves them as .png ;D ; so people gotta remember to Save As... .bmp! :D~

Oh, and I'm not gonna say anything else other than... you use photoshop? Really? ON EMBLEMS?! LOL!

On a technical terms, Photoshop is as good as paint, just that it has more functionality and better organization. so i don't see how your logic of Paint being more useful can actually hold water. Moreover, i do not have that attitude of me-is-pro-and-i-will-show-you. Unlike you, am not here to win some praises, i am here to help. we obviously have different goals, and different techniques, and different level of modesty.

I really do wish to make friends with you to learn, but i guess our objective and insight is too varied. I hope you would be more considerate with your words in this thread, where i open my heart to provide a community service at the expense of hardcore 'morale downers' like you.

Thanks for the tip about saving the file as bmp, it nearly slipped me. will add a  FAQ on that tomorrow.

Xyn~

You can add me on MSN and we can mingle~ :P

And, yeah I understand that, Why condemn those trying to help, right?

I'm just giving you some critical insight :P <33

[email protected]
<3

martn999

Hello.
Can you make an emblem that goes with the Guild Name: Knights of Midgard ?
:o

DjTeddySpin

Knights Of Midgard
As there are no transparent pixels, i have thus decided to load this up at Photobucket for convenience of clients.

Mark

Two types of emblem plox !!

1] Happy Tree Friends
2] Bloody Gore and a Cute one
3] Initials please
4] A picture that matches the guild name exactly !!

DjTeddySpin

May i know your guild's name or the initials you wanted

mark_sanbeda

another request plzz... if you dont mind..

The all super novice guild name: Behemoth [if you watched airgear.. maybe you can just resize their emblem and make the background transparent]

EDIT:

Mark

Quote from: DjTeddySpin on Mar 25, 2008, 04:02 AM
May i know your guild's name or the initials you wanted

The guild name is Happy Tree Friends. I am saying if you can make me 2 alternative emblems. One is a cute emblem and the other one is bloody gore. To more emphasize what I am saying, watch this please:

[youtube=425,350]nmXL6-F3vZQ[/youtube]

They look cute but actually it's bloody gore and mess.

mark_sanbeda

s*** i almost died watching that so gross.... and they call it the happy tree friends...