~[ Ragnarok Online Emblem Request ]~

Started by DjTeddySpin, Feb 27, 2008, 06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silever

ic. well thanks for your time and your emblem. sorry for my "wild" request.

superja

ignore, I found one that looks good on the internet.

DjTeddySpin

Forgotten Legacy
Here you go.
Posted on: Jun 27, 2008, 07:36 pm
Quote from: superja on Jun 28, 2008, 12:34 AM
ignore, I found one that looks good on the internet.

Lately i have been thinking, I want to stop providing this kind of help. You know, its retarded trying to help people that doesn't know how to create emblems, while getting -karma or rude request, and even rude people, just because there's is something beyond your ability.

When i started off, I told myself it's gonna be easy, just like doing what you can to help those people who didn't know how to create emblems. I have emphasized on being a junior emblem maker not because I really think that way, I only want to help out people who knew nothing, not to compete against the world of pro emblems makers. Yes there are others that are better out there, but it wasn't in my intention to compete or compare. But if you want to criticize just get out of here because I wanna do things peacefully.

It's been more than 4 months here but do you people understand? No, not at all. You just barge in and talk s***, while I build my karma and thread slowly by doing all this work.

It's been frigging 4-5months of hard work here and fast response time. Here I come to officially admit I can't take it anymore. It hurts EVERYDAY to think that when I come online, first thing I do is log on here to help, and another site where I do emblems as well, and my friends just ridicule me for working free and not playing games with them. I sometimes take minutes, but now as reputation on the other site builds up, I take at least 1 and a half hours. Its my free time, you hear me? MY FREE TIME.

I have a life, I got a schedule. Yet I am putting in lots of efforts in maintaining a thread. Sometimes people praise me for the work, I know I didn't reply, but i was really happy. I just didn't want the page to get too long and I don't want to +post count unnecessarily. I think my passion is timed up. I won't be taking anymore request. Am gonna send a PM to Riotblade/YC, and close this thread. Thanks for all those who have supported me in the past. And To hell with those ignorant b@stard like the one above.

-DjTeddySpin-
My Old Emblem Request Thread [color=red](Closed)[/color]

yC

As per Teddy's request I will close this thread.

You may send your appreciation via pm to Teddy.  No harsh comment please.

I do believe it is a lot of effort and time put into this thread from Teddy helping strangers in making emblems.  I thank you for your hard work in helping the community.  It's okay Teddy life always have to move on.  Feel free to do whatever that please you more.