~[ Guild Emblem Request Thread ]~

Started by twilightcm, Feb 05, 2009, 07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki

Oh shizzle. I'm bored of my old question mark and require a new guild emblem!

Guild Name: Undecided
Initials: UnDecided
Colors: Blue and White.
Designs: I would like the background to have borders(but not square). Main background color should be blue with stripes of white(going in different directions) or maybe a blend of both(whatever suits you). The initials(UnDecided) on top of everything else.

How specific can I get? :P
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

twilightcm

Quote from: Loki on Feb 23, 2009, 08:55 AM
Oh shizzle. I'm bored of my old question mark and require a new guild emblem!

Guild Name: Undecided
Initials: UnDecided
Colors: Blue and White.
Designs: I would like the background to have borders(but not square). Main background color should be blue with stripes of white(going in different directions) or maybe a blend of both(whatever suits you). The initials(UnDecided) on top of everything else.

How specific can I get? :P
Err, Like this? >_>
God Loki, You ****-ing with my mind, aint ya? XD

First you are too general, now stoo specific! Make up your mind man! ;)

But srsly, here.

Happy Loki?! 5 emblems! xD

That should keep u busy ;)

Luxajin

Your Guild Name : /Hawt n Sexy
Any initials or words you would like to have : HnS either bottom right or left
Type of Design : I want a Abstract Picture. I want it to be a square emblem with the edges blunt(not sharp, roundish) I also want it to look Sexy lol XD.

Favorite Color(s) : Hmm not really sure. Well Just choose 2 simple colors that look sexy together. oyea and make the colors simple and light.Maybe White and Light blue.

twilightcm

Quote from: Luxajin on Feb 26, 2009, 08:48 AM

Your Guild Name : /Hawt n Sexy
Any initials or words you would like to have : HnS either bottom right or left
Type of Design : I want a Abstract Picture. I want it to be a square emblem with the edges blunt(not sharp, roundish) I also want it to look Sexy lol XD.

Favorite Color(s) : Hmm not really sure. Well Just choose 2 simple colors that look sexy together. oyea and make the colors simple and light.Maybe White and Light blue.

markregino

-Fullmetal Alchemist
-hm..i dont know whether for you to put FMA or FM or just FA...lol ur choice. oh can you please put some borders?? or maybe a cool background..lol just anythin to make it cooler. =D
-The Fullmetal Alchemist Symbol

or

LOL! PLEASE AND THANK YOU! AGAIN!

Sojiro

I just want to say how much i appreciate what you're trying to do for everybody! Thank you!

So heres the specs... I just want a simple emblem.
Guild Name: Underoath
Shapes: Cross with Circle (Pretty much like religious symbol)
Initials: Dont really need initials but if it looks good put UO. Its up to your judgement!
Color: Basically i want to have like this wintery ambiance. so I'm leaning to blue with white. But any of these colors will do: Blue, Red, Black, White up to you.

Heres a link of an idea of image
http://www.399animeshop.com/quincy-cross.jpg

I hope this helps!

THANKS!

twilightcm

Quote from: markregino on Feb 26, 2009, 08:52 PM
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-hm..i dont know whether for you to put FMA or FM or just FA...lol ur choice. oh can you please put some borders?? or maybe a cool background..lol just anythin to make it cooler. =D
-The Fullmetal Alchemist Symbol

or

LOL! PLEASE AND THANK YOU! AGAIN!

For what you said, it was pertty hard to get an emblem that's clear, so this is the best i could get.

Quote from: Sojiro on Feb 27, 2009, 11:06 PM
I just want to say how much i appreciate what you're trying to do for everybody! Thank you!

So heres the specs... I just want a simple emblem.
Guild Name: Underoath
Shapes: Cross with Circle (Pretty much like religious symbol)
Initials: Dont really need initials but if it looks good put UO. Its up to your judgement!
Color: Basically i want to have like this wintery ambiance. so I'm leaning to blue with white. But any of these colors will do: Blue, Red, Black, White up to you.

Heres a link of an idea of image
http://www.399animeshop.com/quincy-cross.jpg

I hope this helps!

THANKS!

These should work pretty well.

Luxajin

Guild Name: Aesir Gods
Shapes: A circle or a Trapizoid ( the emblem shape since i dont like a square lol)
Initials: Aesir
Color: Gold Whit and Black

Make it look godly lol. Maybe Add a sword or something related to the Aesir Gods.

PS: incase you didnt know Aesir Gods are the gods like Odin , loki , Baldur etc.. from norse mythology

hideko

Guild Name: Retribution of PVP
Shapes: Just the word R with transparent background.
Initials: R
Color: Black

Notes: I just wanna have the word R something close to the image above. and i would like to have another 1 with some flame effect if possible. color for the 2nd image is up to you.

Thanks a lots in advance.

iPood made my guild emblem! Cheesy

twilightcm

Quote from: Luxajin on Mar 11, 2009, 06:16 PM
Guild Name: Aesir Gods
Shapes: A circle or a Trapizoid ( the emblem shape since i dont like a square lol)
Initials: Aesir
Color: Gold Whit and Black

Make it look godly lol. Maybe Add a sword or something related to the Aesir Gods.

PS: incase you didnt know Aesir Gods are the gods like Odin , loki , Baldur etc.. from norse mythology

Quote from: hideko on Mar 15, 2009, 04:45 AM
Guild Name: Retribution of PVP
Shapes: Just the word R with transparent background.
Initials: R
Color: Black

Notes: I just wanna have the word R something close to the image above. and i would like to have another 1 with some flame effect if possible. color for the 2nd image is up to you.

Thanks a lots in advance.

Hope those help ^-^
Btw, Sorry I was so late to post, I had FCATs to worry about.
BY next week, I should be back up and active again! :D

retibution

Could u turn this emblem green

leave the sword black and ig white and leave the parts that are transparent, transparent
the only things that should changed is the blue in the left box to green and blue in the box to the right where the sword is in.

hideko

Thanks twilightcm for your hard work.
will look for your excellent hand craft in the future.
you rocks and good luck in your FCAT. (though i dunno what does it stands for. LMAO~)
iPood made my guild emblem! Cheesy

Luxajin

I think FCAT stands for Future Collage Application Test .... I guessed the F part

helpme680

please make it soon
Name: Perfection
Initials: PF or PC which everone u choose
put it on somekind of wing picture. i cant paste the picture i want ....so just find one..

twilightcm

Quote from: retibution on Mar 15, 2009, 08:39 PM
Could u turn this emblem green

leave the sword black and ig white and leave the parts that are transparent, transparent
the only things that should changed is the blue in the left box to green and blue in the box to the right where the sword is in.
I lost my program during my computer wipe that I edit colors with, so I had to completely remake this pixel... by pixel.. by pixel -.- So it probably isnt as good.

Quote from: hideko on Mar 16, 2009, 05:27 AM
Thanks twilightcm for your hard work.
will look for your excellent hand craft in the future.
you rocks and good luck in your FCAT. (though i dunno what does it stands for. LMAO~)
Thank you ^-^
I think  did well! :D

Quote from: Luxajin on Mar 16, 2009, 06:52 PM
I think FCAT stands for Future Collage Application Test .... I guessed the F part
Florida Comprehension Assessment Test

Quote from: helpme680 on Mar 18, 2009, 05:06 PM
please make it soon
Name: Perfection
Initials: PF or PC which everone u choose
put it on somekind of wing picture. i cant paste the picture i want ....so just find one..

Need more info -.-

Also, I have mid-terms this week but I might be able to manage this thread till. I promise to have everything up and running. back on track, spic and span by this weekend :P