Chemical's Free Maps [Updated 7/26/2013 NEW RELEASE *Neko Isle*]

Started by Chemical Crush, Aug 21, 2011, 09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chemical Crush

Hello everyone!

I figured I'd just make one of these threads that I have as my official free 'map' thread.  Listed below is some maps I've done that are free to the public.  I do not wish for them to be edited, but they ARE free and you are free to edit them.  You are ALSO free to contact me if you need something edited specifically for your server from these maps. CREDITS would be awesome and please do NOT take credit for my work.  It's bothersome and makes me a very sad panda ;~;

Also you guys are more than free to add me on Facebook.  There are maps uploaded onto my facebook that are not uploaded onto RMS/rA/eA.  Also there will be constant updates for when I map.

A little bit about this map.  It was created specifically for a Lunar Event for a server I worked on not that long ago.  Unfortunately it never got used so I'm releasing it to the public to do with it what you wish.  I hope you like it and please report if you are having any issues.  Please note that if your RO is not up to date you may not see the Red Carpet in the main part of the temple, if you decide to use the inside maps.

Over View: Click here!
Dock/Boat: Click here!
Entrance: Click here!
Temple Walkway: Click here!
Temple: Click here!
Houses Left: Click here!
Houses Right: Click here!
Temple Main: Click here!
Temple Room 1: Click here!
Temple Room 2: Click here!
House 1: Click here!
House 2: Click here!

Download Link: Click here!

Over View:Click here!
The 'ends' of each side of the map:Click here!

Download Link:

Slanted View: Click here!
Exit: Click here!

Without Exit and Entrance Pathways

With Exit and Entrance Pathways

Download Link For People having issues with the map disappearing:

Middle: Click here!
House One: Click here!
House Two: Click here!
House Three: Click here!
Graveyard: Click here!

Youtube Video of Hallow Town

Spoiler
[close]

Download Link

Top View
Slant View
Island at the Top of the Map.
Random Pathway.
**Optional Well or House**
Small House
'Mana Well'

Youtube Video of Aeven :

Spoiler
Click.
[close]

Download Link: Aeven w/ House:   Click Here!
Download Link: Aeven w/ Well:   Click Here!

Slant View: Click here!
Boat/Dock: Click here!
Bottom Left: Click here!
Bottom Right: Click here!
Top Left: Click here!
Top Right: Click here!

A little bit about this map, I made it for a server a little over a year ago.  It was supposed to be kitty themed for events, there are no indoors maps at this time although i'd love to, at one point, make the indoors maps.  The map HASNT been used yet, so if you find any glitches feel free to let me know.  Two things that was asked of me for this map was an area for weddings and a 'gm only' area.  Thats what the two paws are for, you can walk through the water to the wedding area but only GMs will be able to warp to the other paw, unless players get lucky with Fwings.  =] Hope you guys like it.

OverView: Click Me!
Storage: Click Me!
GM Paw: Click Me!
Wedding Paw: Click Me!
House 1: Click Me!
House 2: Click Me!
Docks: Click Me!

Download link Click Me!

Lemme know what you're using it for!
Hope you guys like it, please feel free to report any bugs.  :3
Also it would be awesome if you would please give credits

Erebus

Its always nice to see people giving stuff away for free. Good work on the 2nd map. Is the 1st one meant to be like a sort of race or? Seems kind of odd to just have a straightaway map

Syron

The garden is very nice, i may use this, nice work, keep it up

Chemical Crush

Quote from: Erebus on Aug 21, 2011, 09:51 PM
Its always nice to see people giving stuff away for free. Good work on the 2nd map. Is the 1st one meant to be like a sort of race or? Seems kind of odd to just have a straightaway map

Yes it was specifically for a race event.  I figured if more people had race events maybe they could use this map xD

Purr

Great job! Looks like it could be used for a sprint event.  ;D

Astheria

Gosh The Garden Map is so beautiful it's absolutely beautiful ! :>

It'd be a nice custom main town map.

Chemical Crush

Decided to merge the Hallow Town map with this topic.   Just gonna throw all my free releases on this one.  Currently working on getting another map up here for free.

Specifically this one:
Spoiler

Eurydice

Mother of God... I want that map. :O

Yukino

Awesome maps you have here, and I can't wait for the newest one <3. SAKURA PETALS EVERYWHERE.
One of my characters is named Sakura =D.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Chemical Crush

Haha hopefully by the end of today or beginning of tomorrow it will be available.  Unfortunately no inside maps, I might do those later on, eventually...maybe...oneday...>>

Kensei

Oh....my....goddess.... I fell in love with your stuffs.

Will you marry me? ;~;

raphael.cruger

I love the  color schemes and the layout wow these must have taken a lot of work q_q

Chemical Crush

Quote from: raphael.cruger on Dec 23, 2011, 11:15 PM
I love the  color schemes and the layout wow these must have taken a lot of work q_q

Actually not really, the only one that took a considerable amount of time was Aeven Forest, mainly because there are a lot of little small details around the edges, ( small mushrooms/rocks/logs) that and Aeven forest was my first actual map that I completed so there was a lot of fiddling with light maps and terrain since I was still very new to BrowEdit.  Even then the map only took me about a week, working 1-2 hours on it.  ( I'm not sure if I mapped each day but I know I started on a tuesday and got done near the next tuesday )

Thank you though :)

Usagimimi

Quote from: Kensei on Dec 22, 2011, 04:59 AM
Oh....my....goddess.... I fell in love with your stuffs.

Will you marry me? ;~;

She's already married to Eric and me; there's no room for a fourth wheel. What does this look like, a jeep?

Spoiler
[close]

Love your maps, Chimie!

Chemical Crush

Quote from: Yusifer on Dec 24, 2011, 10:30 AM
She's already married to Eric and me; there's no room for a fourth wheel. What does this look like, a jeep?

Spoiler
[close]

Love your maps, Chimie!

LOL

BEEPBEEP IMMAJEEP

Thanks for that Yusi.  ;p