Previous topic - Next topic

Rags

i have no idea what the f*** is going on

Naruto

Quote from: xeyleon on Jul 03, 2019, 05:27 PM

i have no idea what the f*** is going on

and i included the exciting prologue here :
Spoiler

join rathena community and see how theres a million tutorials for hercules and nothing for rathena so naturally i move to hercules and grasp the basics but of course learning about how the client and server interact with each other was new for a giant ape like me ... there is no proof of this anymore though. I made a bunch of different account and role played a bunch of personalities just to make fun of everyone cause i thought they were stupid for not using the source for anything cool... so it must be a reason right so i did everything , reversed engineered every skill then I had this stupid issue where in old clients if you try to add a third job skill to the trans tree it still appears in the third branch in the skill window... ( However I had a request to fix a similar issue, but maybe it was just for newer clients but it turned out to be an inheritance issue... ) Anyways I wasnt too familiar with how you guys did everything so i didnt really know how to clean a client, and how to get one from kro to work properly... all the differs didnt work until i got to know the community and who had these things on hand...anyways i toook a break around this time to go kick some guys donkey in the speed running community and after i finished i came back and showed you how easily you can add star emperor and soul reaper to the skill trees, but i mean ... why would i do it for you when you have all these important people and stuff that look so able on their own... Naturally i assumed you were all lying at this point and started calling people out and stuff.So since i came back I started working on all the map making programs and hanging out with borf in his discord... I was trying to find out why he was so lazy and he taught me a bit, more like Ive observed things from his work in 586 compared to his current code... i figured out that coders were all lying and just using decompiled work and just stealing from each other, and everything they use to write is just pre built tools that everyone else uses ... just using the decompiled data in different ways ....of course by now im cocky as hell posting every day cause i have nothing else to do. . . . I mean iliked all my old projects but the skill set up annoyed me, and i figured no one would be interested in it if i completed it... I gave you all my sprites i made myself but didnt bother keeping my maps cause it was pointless to keep since were all lazy... I handed out my code periodically cause you people are stupid and have to awnsr all your questions the day you ask me or youll say whats taking so long, and i have to keep track of how many times i recompile every time i do anything cause the guy behind is gonna say if it took more then once, then you just got lucky and i pulled up to the house at about seven or eight and yelled back at the cabbie yo holme smell ya later then looked at my kingdom, i was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of bel air, but for real though we are in present and i can now incorporate the rest of my photoshop talent into the ragnarok world since ive learnt how alot works... I just need a book now or something, wanna laugh i also triggered someone at the printing company maybe its just a coincidence... i mean i can see why you might be surprised but one day like 3 years ago i ran out of things to do and got bored of warframe and realized s*** i may aswell draw anime... but i got really got and it became physically draining and was gonna pick up another hobby just to start another fire but I changed my mind cause its costly... anyways I thought of how i can make a good game and not fail like everyone... I dont know why i never looked up the emulators.. its probably cause no one in game ever showed me anything that wasnt official.... so I just assumed it was some half donkey designed thing... and hoo diddly doo look at that ... now i can kill every bird with the same stone : Boredom - Gaming - Cute Girls  - And reading < - have to include it and if your curious as to why i dont play ragnarok or anything its because in a team all i gotta do is kite and farm monsters for you guys and youll love me, and when i play solo i just end up wondering how champions get away selling diablous gear for 50 mil on the first week when im sitting in Rogues treasures and sage stones from bios  . . . I mean seriously if we went over every single one of my posts i ever made i would have been able to have a list compiled out of it and a tutorial designed around how to edit the src without being as knowledgable as me at ragnarok and then all you need is an operators page open and just put everything together... but when your just guessing it must not be the same ? that why i think your stupid lol ... my asura strike is to remove the novice basic skills in 1 try  /no1 and my genjutsu is if you come near me, my crows will peck your eyes out ... so the situation is now i released a beta and then a set of paid texture and now holding out until i get paid luckily im the guy with the shield and have body guards in real life
[close]

So i started posting a bunch of stuff and started getting messages so i deleted all my things

but i realized i was over re acting and continued posting... i mean its annoying cause losers would commit homicide suicide if they had the chance

but after a while i realized i would need to build on angles to really take advantaage of brow edit

so i decided to restart but re build the dot hack series in my own way

ive built mac anu mostly to a usuable point and 2 dungeon tile sets completed since then

we got animated portals and all my in game scripts are working

so now im making my guide for the game, which is the AI that the series is so revolved around ( Not gu though HAHAHAHA )

So im making the cut in for her then ill continue making the game cause we need a good cut in to poke you in the eye  a bit

anyways

oh yeah i was gonna write something about this

I think itll look good when i finish but I can tell its not the original only cause its not completed and it hurts me mentally

oh yeah and the asura strike for this picture is why did you remove the flower on the top of her head

but my retarded neighbor gave me a monitor to dual wield with but i need his table too otherwise it wont work

but really i plan alot cause ragnarok is all you need, just hoping nothing bad happens... but why not make a card game on the emulator. . . why not make an rts etc , why are so many games so bad compared to ragnarok ? I could rebuild so many games on ragnarok and it would be better but they shake their head and say no it doesnt work

Spoiler
Im not getting laid anymore but im pretty sure im not keylogged HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
and like i dont think i would be able to maintain this life style if i was fat and stupid cause i look at my neighbor and he looks like he has trouble living
[close]

oh yeah and if i dont post this right away my gf is gonna get pissed off

then finally i send it back to my friend at cc corp and he tells me look itll work but we need to change her facial structure too

so we decided that the questionable shading was actually hair, fixed it and got rid of her awkward smile....

I can probably get away with this

oh yeah i needed to fix the dimensions when i was scanning it, woopsies doesnt really matter i knew itd work out

she looks awkward to me, but whatever the idea was to give her a bunch of new faces anyways . . .

Hopefully can give her a really nice sprite in game too... Ive made alot i know i dont showcase every single thing i do religiously but its just half luck half technique

Naruto

Anyways I finished most of it

Now i just need to make it look good

I saved the face for last for a reason  /heh

and now shes out of the development stage and will go through some in game testing

So im getting into the spriting process and we started with the legs, im gonna have her hopscotching in place for her npc

The legs are just a model ,itll be mostly covered but... Im not a square or anything  /kis

then a little more...

and a bit more...

Maybe ill change the red thats used

I enjoy this  /pif

Then I make a shape for the body, Maybe a bit big atm but it scales well in act editor

more detail and now gotta make sfw body

and ill be taking a stop here

not really sure how im gonna do her hair though this isnt too appealing

Naruto

Damn she looks really good in game but need to make a new hair style

and i guess im just not making it big enough, gonna have to use a gravity sprite as a base cause i keep screwing it  /sob

Obviously its impossible then :

I think  I nailed it really

Im not that good with pencil but I made that cut in usable and you wouldnt know what it originally was unless you saw it to begin with

And the sprite is 80% done really... I just wanna add a either :
some ribbons looping around her a bit
or floating flowers, but probably gonna use effect tool for this part..

I really wanted her to look happy... and i think that its perfect haha... just need to do a bit more work

Rags

Naruto

Quote from: xeyleon on Jul 05, 2019, 06:25 PM
amazing! good job!

now im trying to make her move around but its almost as hard as designing her

I think i captured the play ful girl atmosphere to her pretty well Just need to play a bit more with her

Rags

Quote from: Naruto on Jul 05, 2019, 07:16 PM
now im trying to make her move around but its almost as hard as designing her

I think i captured the play ful girl atmosphere to her pretty well Just need to play a bit more with her

it kinda look like she askin which way the bathroom is

Naruto

Quote from: xeyleon on Jul 06, 2019, 11:41 AM
it kinda look like she askin which way the bathroom is

a mature adult would just there on their own right ?  /no1

Im starting to work on my skills,

Just looking around but look how sick chain lightning looks with high speed

and i know since many of you cannot accomplish things without getting lucky so this is what i did  :

find this in your skill.c

case WL_CHAINLIGHTNING_ATK:
skill->attack(BF_MAGIC, src, src, target, skl->skill_id, skl->skill_lv, tick, (9-skl->type)); // Hit a Lightning on the current Target
skill->toggle_magicpower(src, skl->skill_id); // only the first hit will be amplify

if (skl->type < (4 + skl->skill_lv - 1) && skl->x < 3) {
// Remaining Chains Hit
struct block_list *nbl = battle->get_enemy_area(src, target->x, target->y, (skl->type>2)?2:3, /* After 2 bounces, it will bounce to other targets in 7x7 range. */
BL_CHAR|BL_SKILL, target->id); // Search for a new Target around current one...
if (nbl == NULL)
skl->x++;
else
skl->x = 0;

skill->addtimerskill(src, tick + 100, (nbl?nbl:target)->id, skl->x, 0, WL_CHAINLIGHTNING_ATK, skl->skill_lv, skl->type + 1, skl->flag);
}
break;

I made this line tick+100

skill->addtimerskill(src, tick + 100, (nbl?nbl:target)->id, skl->x, 0, WL_CHAINLIGHTNING_ATK, skl->skill_lv, skl->type + 1, skl->flag);

Naruto

I did so much these past few days....

Here is some gifs

Modified chain lightning, i was just playing around with shurikens though but its now workable and bug free

and ive been working on offensive auras, got it all working with effects and bug free ofc

So atm im building the tutorial , i give you a bunch of spells for you to try out actually thinking about it now, im gonna make the first dungeon tutorial speed run able just for laughs . . . and then you pick your focus tldr

Im gonna have them mix to a degree though but its pretty fun  /heh

Rags

Naruto

Naruto

working on another skill

stupid cross in the way/.... gotta think of another skill to use

so now that ive laid down 70% of my rules i can start planning a bit more effectivly...

in the mean time im just gonna work on my rebalance and developing more skills

and continue working on the original plan

Naruto

mayaswell make a summary of the maps ive done too :  /no1

Alright so first up i just wanna show you guys the skill i created, its just a base and can be replaced with anything...

but its nice and spammable and looks sweet,

its a place skill but it is symetrical on a 45 degree angle

background is still my macanu.... but im not gonna throw it out... it was really fun doing all that dot hack stuff so ill probably just load up another server and do both... it would be a huge waste to draw and sprite anything related to dot hack really ---- just go watch the real thing and play the real thing... itll just be a base for my rebalance and maybe a bit of abstract mapping

nothing to worry about

Classic dungeon tile set, probably gonna make it speed running themed with no models since the textures are perfect

I did design the living dungeon tileset textures but havnt mapped them yet

and our guide for the world 4.0

Wondering about what scripts ive done for dot hack ? :

-Fairy orb completed
-Keyword system for the portal ( need to do a few more effects, also gonna replace the blessing sprite into a thing that circles around you when you warp around like in the series
-The only skill i havnt re written yet is earth strain i think, by that i mean make it workable for myself
-Aura system is 100% completed
-animated models 100%
-know how to use effect tool 99%
-rostrviewer 80% - 99% questionable how good i am with it but i learnt how to actually display things properly OwO

I let you know most of it on the forums or discord... not hiding anything except for my olddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd project when i was trying to re write renewal and midgard into an apocolypse theme, I made like 4 new payon forest maps that made the black forest since it was overgrowth and alberta was overgrowthed and stuff... it was pretty sick but i think i lost it all ... im soo sorry  /sob

few other things i was doing.... I had an airship which i did release the textures and models for but not even gonna give it to you, you dont want it

I did make like 7 sprites for it, kinda surprising i was doing spriting but i was dead set on it

prontera was gonna have 2 maps to it, but as you walk around the ruined prontera, you could use the mirror thing to flip dimensions and the other dimension of prontera would maybe have another route you could walk on, and oh another dead end, use the mirror again and flip dimensions and keep walking around

.... what else did i do for that. . . simple ai stuff... controling monsters . . no thats about it really i broke my src by accident >_< but ive managed to do it all bug free (hopefully)

Sadly theres a few dumb things I dont have control over, but most things will be fine in the dot hack world. But luckily, I know which things i do have power over. Still have to do some client hexing crap... but thats not really a big deal atm

but revisting my small town... downtown area i realize that i didnt waste my time cause it still looks awesome  /sob

so my problem was the direction the sun lights in... how walls are affected but luckily i didnt overexagerate anything and was building on an angle already so i can play it off

i just dont wanna waste any time on the wrong sprites.... i could just import every gravity mob with re colors and itd still be good

these monsters take time without being extremely obvious and symbolic

i kinda like maplestory but thats silly and idont want silly

and going farther back to when i opened my thread...

this was the second map i made with the one below.. all it needs is a new texture for the walls and windows, and i can make glass now + lights

and the newyork style ish.... hmm its a good draft i guess, im probably gonna use the same pieces but change the ligthning and signs again

Spoiler
good work eliot for telling me effecttool wasnt some junk LUB file... i wouldnt have noticed ever
[close]

I like it all obviously and the time/work shows... I really wanna start writing in game though but i need to build my world >_> seriously i cant waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit to build interiors.... but still need a world .... eventually... at least i can post some stuff for you guys to play with in the mean time

so thats why ill just go write some dot hack fan lore while i build this up ( actually i was watching //sign today and the difference in their mac anu, my mac anu , and infections mac anu are funny... s*** even gu is its own thing i love it

next thing i wanna try is making clothing and a naked paper doll

thinking about it just having a male and female with clothing with be alot easier to deal with

still want 8 directions though thats very important

Im not considering any other emulator/modd set/engine

but i thought id include this from my perspective

+mmorpg for a base... vs.... so common instance based games...
+3d / 2d famous artstyle .... vs.... 3d models/building maps completly in 3ds and just slapping textures on everything or even just morrowind construction set...
This is personal really i guess... but i mean i could probably ask anyone what they really want and do it and then get paid either way you know?

-spread out in millions of pieces vs construction set like morrow wind.... but i guess itd all be the same, except rpg maker is all in one for alother of things just gotta add them in folders and stuff

I mean i guess id have an easier time to certain things on other engines but may aswell do it on Ragnarok'

A while ago i was playing dead frontier 2, i like it but i dont play it cause im not lucky so i dont bother

But its something i would try to make my game look like but they quit for some reason

IMO bosses were terrible on unity, littlerly just running aroud couches and popping them whenever you get a chance...

I would pick morrowind constructions set if this emulator ever blew up

not to mention some of the best games ive ever played were browser text based, ragnarok is just perfect for it but not the only hope :P

editor note : I wanna make something really f*** up, I wont be able to post on rms anymore once i cross that line hahahaha'
en2 : new rule for when in dreams, dont dive in the water

Naruto

so before i can get to work i wanted to find a way to organize my grf

i was told that you can change it all client side but afterwards your gonna have to change EVERYTHING

so im in the process of modifying the client to read my grf like so :

seriously one of the most annoying things about adding hats and weapons is making the stupid names and trying to translate it. Half that korean is totally off.

so far no issues though

*just wanna make it all readable*

Naruto

still working on it (Y)

figured out i can change name lengths and stuff, and make a few bigger and not in code^_^

probably gonna sprite a bit now. . . /no1