Haven't Drawn anything for a while

Started by Scribbles, Feb 10, 2011, 10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scribbles

Here's a new one. Just finished as of 3am yesterday.
(BIG image size)

[Clickie~]

Chemical Crush

Awe I like it, keep up the great work :D  I wish I could draw :(

kR105

Nice one, but I don't like her eyes lol.

@Chemical, Yeah, I wish it too  :(

Scribbles

Quote from: kR105 on Feb 11, 2011, 05:36 PM
Nice one, but I don't like her eyes lol.

@Chemical, Yeah, I wish it too  :(

I know, It doesn't look as good on the computer (especially traced on the computer)

Posted on: Feb 12, 2011, 01:07 pm
Part 2 of the Image Series uploaded. This electronically edited picture came out much better than the other one.

[Link]

The Valkyrie attacking with what a Stiletto dagger and what looks like an Ethereal form of Mjöllnir.

bugbrush

The girl would look really cool with some huge wings.  You are a very good artist, you should keep up the drawing. You could make a pretty awesome web comic with drawings that good. I wish I had that kind of drawing talent, I never really got past stick figures.
I back up all my music, game files, and server information with disaster recovery software.

Scribbles

Quote from: bugbrush on Feb 27, 2011, 04:51 PM
The girl would look really cool with some huge wings.  You are a very good artist, you should keep up the drawing. You could make a pretty awesome web comic with drawings that good. I wish I had that kind of drawing talent, I never really got past stick figures.
Lol, Thanks.

I've really considered a mini series with this character. I'm attempting to squeeze some Norse Mythology into my daily regiment, but I can only do but so much.

l2ue

"The school of the undefeated East!"
"The winds of the king!"
"Look! The East is burning red!"

Cheese Time