Ragnarok Online: LoL's Castle (Final Episode)

Started by JackSaintsworth, May 30, 2008, 02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackSaintsworth

Hello folks! I can't even count how many times I've come to this site, and never joined the forums.... But anyway, I've been makin RO vids for some time now, and I love sharin' them with fellow RO fans, because I believe we gotta stick together! XD Im currently playing on EssenceRO but I've been on numerous servers, after playing the official for years. So without further delay, I present to you~ LoLs castle, based loosely on our ingame characters RP-ish personalities. It's being made by me and a friend of mine.

UPDATE: JULY 2017
Wow, I just visited the RMS forums for the first time in a good while, and was surprised to see the topic for our show still stickied. Kind of heartwarming to be honest  /lv Updating it to show everything that has been released since.... 100 years ago when it was last updated.

Firstly, the "official" site is here. (The episodes used to be on the site, but Im too broke to afford to pay for the weebly Pro which enables video hosting. I'll have to go through and set youtube links sometime..!

Here is a link to the playlist of all the episodes!

The most recent, and actually the final, episode is 3 parts. We released part 1 and part 2 already, but Im still working on part 3...! slowly but surely. (all together the 3 parts will be about the length of a movie, so it's quite a bit of work for one man...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arCLefgoJJE&index=1&list=PL4371CE40AFE5A595&t=1s

blackgh05t

Out of all of the RO Machinimas I've seen, I must say I've enjoyed yours the most.

Script was brilliant, you did the best you could with RO pixel-y camerawork, and your editing maintained somewhat fluidity. OH! and your visual aids during the explanation were exquisite. :D

*thumbs up* nice job.
eos
Est. 2008

JackSaintsworth

Thanks a ton dude! Much appreciated. The next one should be out soon.

blackgh05t

eos
Est. 2008

JackSaintsworth

The brief intermission is up! Nothing special, just enough to let you know it's not dead.

Loki

You should fix the link :D

You should delete the extra HTTP/
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

JackSaintsworth

yeah I noticed that shortly after I posted it yesterday, lol. Fixed now though.

Loki

Its a quite good video. I'm looking forward for more. Btw, is the voice acting done by the same person?

JackSaintsworth

Jack Saintsworth, Alexander Saintsworth, and Geno the Clown are all done by me. the rest are other people.

Loki

JackSaintsworth

Quote from: Loki on Jun 19, 2008, 02:23 AM
You still haven't fix your link  :P

Really? weird.. because it works fine for me O_o

Loki

Quote from: JackSaintsworth on May 30, 2008, 02:24 AM
Hello folks! I can't even count how many times I've come to this site, and never joined the forums.... But anyway, I've been makin RO vids for some time now, and I love sharin' them with fellow RO fans, because I believe we gotta stick together! XD Im currently playing on EssenceRO but I've been on numerous servers, after playing the official for years. So without further delay, I present to you~ LoLs castle, based loosely on our ingame characters RP-ish personalities. It's being made by me and a friend of mine.

LoL's Caslte Act 1!The main protagonists are introduced! Let the explanations begin!

LoL's Caslte Act  2! This time a genius plan is concocted. Let's see how it unfolds!

These are the broken links.

JackSaintsworth

Loki

NP. Hmm, do you play in essenceRO?

And when's episode 3 coming out :D

JackSaintsworth

Alrighty folks. Just felt I'd fill you guys in on the status of the series. Currently, Episode 3 is finished, and episode 4 is completely scripted, meaning we just actually have to MAKE the episode.. The reason why we're so behind, is that our quest for new voice actors has been rather... bumpy. Lot's of unreliable people lol. THat and our lives kind of interfere sometimes .... Stupid responsibilities, GOSH!

Anyway. Me and CLemente plan to get back in gear in the next couple days, and hopefully get this stuff out there. For anyone who's been waiting, thanks for the patience, and the interest~ So again, I inform you that LoL's Caslte is not dead... And this is just a... written intermission XD

And to Loki, I'm not entirely playing EssenceRO at the moment for various reasons.
Posted on: Jul 09, 2008, 06:32 pm
The 3rd and 4th episodes are out! enjoy :S

LoL's Castle Act 3

LoL's Castle Act 4