Ninja+GTB=Invincible?

Started by Holy Knight, Dec 02, 2008, 06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CookieEater

Quote from: fluidin on Dec 03, 2008, 10:31 AM
low HP modifier
Yes and no. Non-Trans, it's a good HP mod, but after Trans they are something like 3 points above a High Wizard, and they cannot get Wool Scarf+Tidal Shoes...
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

Dayre

In fact, all these new items that are "all trans jobs (except Novice)" are kicking Extended Class out, except SL and maybe Glad

Good thing I don't play them lol

Holy Knight

I dont think that using Sight on a Ninja would work, because as soon as the Ninja gets hit backwards due to Cicaeda, hes a good 5-ish cells away from whoever hit him, so he could just shadow jump away before the sight user got close enough to un-hide him.

and insta-cast ninjas can deal out good damage quite fast.

Kurain

Quote from: Holy Knight on Dec 03, 2008, 05:24 PM
I dont think that using Sight on a Ninja would work, because as soon as the Ninja gets hit backwards due to Cicaeda, hes a good 5-ish cells away from whoever hit him, so he could just shadow jump away before the sight user got close enough to un-hide him.

and insta-cast ninjas can deal out good damage quite fast.
Depends who is using sight. If a Whitesmith sights you, you are dead.
Also, hiding has a 1 second cooldown, enough for some people to sight you again.

For the topic, no. Ninjas would not be invincible with a GTB. Too many skills bypass cicada and tatami has such a long cooldown that you won't be able to move without risking a hit.

And just to list all the skills that bypass cicada:
- Cart termination
- Falcon Assault
- Blitz Beat
- Soul breaker/destroyer
- Bulls eye
- Throw zeny
- All magic

BTW, with all these ninja discussions why do only magic ninjas come up? Shadow slash hybrids hold their ground in PvP pretty well due too the fact they are hiding most of the time while dealing consistent damage.