NEW Beginner eAthena - All-In-One eAthena RO Server

Started by asdfqwerty123, Mar 12, 2008, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asdfqwerty123

Beginner eAthena
Up-To-Date (3/10/08)
NO CONFIGURATION REQUIRED!
CLICK THE START SERVER ICON AND PLAY!
Only requires sdata.grf (comes with Korean Sakray)

The NEW Beginner eAthena is now available for anyone to download here:
http://www.eathena.ws/board/Beginner-Eathena-Premade-Server-One-Click-Start-t181736.html
(more information at the link above)

yC

nice effort ...

but ... but ... don't you think servers are way too easy to make thus there are approximately 5 new servers open and 4 servers die daily? ...

Quote from: yC on Mar 12, 2008, 07:19 PM
but ... but ... don't you think servers are way too easy to make thus there are approximately 5 new servers open and 4 servers die daily? ...

as true as this fact is it still depresses me Dx

Pandora

I kinda agree, altought undoubtedly what you are doing is very nice and starts with good intention, I'm not sure it's helping the RO private server community that anyone with absolutly no experience or knowledge can open a ro server.

For a personal test server however, it sounds great ^_^
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Zone

I know many who use it to learn how to do stuff to work on other servers.

asdfqwerty123

This takes away that initial shock of "OMG I HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO SCRIPT?"

It tends to be easier to throw people into a pre-made environment and then allow them to change things.

Otherwise, even if the potential is there, nothing gets started.

Biotomic

Awesome idea, but link is dead on that site so download doesnt work.

No biggy ill go back to trying to make mine work the old fashion way.....been trying for 2 years now...i feel kinda dumb.. haha

Whatever, its all good.

Hanyuu

I think it's a bad idea, and also because it's summer and more people tend to ro. People who cant even take the effort of learning a little scripting really shouldnt deserve their own server. But that's just my opinion. As harsh as it may seem, there's more than enough choices. I can see a spike of servers coming our way, along with a bunch of people asking how to get people to join...and spam.
I cannot quench your thirst
Because even if you yearn for the truth, you refuse to believe in it.

I cannot quench your thirst
Because no such truth exists that you are in anticipation for.

But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one the that put you into the desert.

Loki

Some of us tend to make server just for our own or for a small community for friends.
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

GreZ

Can anyone upload it somewhere else since link is down? I'm just using it for a small group of friends.

Zone

The rapidshare is up, I am using it right now.

asdfqwerty123

I added multiple new links to that thread.
eAthena has been down the past few times I've tried it so I couldn't edit it.
Anyway it's up now, have fun.

tackle133

awwww the link has been removes T_T i want the link if osmeone has it can u please post it here again if you can thank you so much please dont let this thread be dead

Zelos

Nice job,tackle133! You've just resurrected a thread thats 1 year old!

gcbancod

The link is dead, hope I can view it so I can run my own server..
If anyone knows an alternative to this that would allow me to easily setup a server for my offline use or LAN use, please tell me :D Thanks!