my first skin patcher, can you rate it? and any suggestions?

Started by Oryhpes, Nov 11, 2018, 05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oryhpes

toggle buttons are
• START • FORUM • REGISTER • WEBSITE • FACEBOOK • DISCORD •

this is commissioned work.
any comments or suggestions that might help me improve the next time i make another.

visit my facebook page and be updated to my latest projects!
https://www.facebook.com/ROEditing

SupahSonic

Honestly, I have to say that this is good! I like the theme and the choice of monster and non-monster sprites you've used in this piece of art work!

Terpsichore

Those jRO chibis are way too overused now and can be seen everywhere. I also think that they look pretty goofy and don't really fit the game's general artistic direction.

I also don't think that a patcher needs all those buttons as they don't really serve any purpose there.

Oryhpes

Quote from: SupahSonic on Nov 11, 2018, 08:06 AM
Honestly, I have to say that this is good! I like the theme and the choice of monster and non-monster sprites you've used in this piece of art work!

thanks! this is my first patcher skin and will do better next time :) i was searching for a good patcher skin that i can pattern to mine but i thought there's none i like so i made one customized. :) thank you again! :)

Oryhpes

Quote from: Terpsichore on Nov 11, 2018, 05:41 PM
Those jRO chibis are way too overused now and can be seen everywhere. I also think that they look pretty goofy and don't really fit the game's general artistic direction.

I also don't think that a patcher needs all those buttons as they don't really serve any purpose there.

I kinda agree with you, the patcher skin background doesnt match the color and graphic content of those ragnarok chibis and all. nevertheless the owner liked it. by the way what are the important buttons that a patcher needs? i think it really depends on the owner. the owner requested this one tho. this is my first skin template and will do better next time! thaaanks!  /kis2

Mystogan

For a first attempt at a patcher i have to say thats good

Oryhpes

Quote from: Mystogan on Nov 12, 2018, 10:42 AM
For a first attempt at a patcher i have to say thats good

thank you very much. im working for a new patcher skin with all toggle buttons on separate folders. in which i'm thinking to give away for free. :D appreciate your response ^___^