My custom sprites/edits gallery

Started by Drauger, Oct 07, 2011, 02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drauger

Hey!, im a amateur spriter and i would like to receive some feedback, anyway here  are some of my "works" hope  you like em, and comment em please.

Incubus Costume Kind of old,   just made the first frame the over all idea  was to make some sort of costume like the santa bag.

Injustice Costume, same as above only the first standing frame is done

Kafra Costume have some  walking frames done but, i kind of  didint like it so, i will make a new version.

Lust, uhmm,  old one XD i was watching full metal alchemist a lot when i made this one, kind of showsXD, anyway the  main idea was to make a homunculi  but meh, just made the 1st frame

Maestro edit, ugh i dont like the maestro  spriteXD, so i gave it a shot and made  "my version" theres also a alternate pallete that i liked XD.

Mai Shiranui job: well........ i dont like the female ninja spriteXD, i havce some  frames made of this but  didint advanced that much

Oiriginal Profesor sprite?. i was browsing around  and found the original profesor sprite, i liked it so i tried to recreate it.

Sucubus Costume, similar to injustice and incubus.

Wanderer Edit,  the wanderer is basically a dancer with feathers -.-, so i tired editing it a bit and added high heels and some gloves and stockings,  this one is finished and working,  the firs pic shows the 3 first ideas i had.

Zealotous Costume, My first sprite/edit, have several frames made but, looking back at it i could had make a better job for it, i hoping to make a newer version

Sniper sharon job, i like the way the  sniper sharon the npc that makes u sniper looks, so i tried making a job version of it, have several frames made, and still working on it, its taking some time.

Wanted to make an alternate sorcerer sprite, this came out, im not sure now if its still good for sorecerer  ut it likes ok i guess.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3iiuwew6ndiiy5u

Arcbishop  siliconized XD, yeah umm , gravity sprites are to flat... xD anyway  i tried making a  bigger boobed arch bishop XD, probably gonna re edit some frames, here is a link to download it if u want to check it

A lion mount for the rkXD

These are more sort of a jokexD, someone asked me when applying to a guild what was my woe  equipment, and i posted the first image, then got carried away and made  yoko and kamina.

Anyway most are WIP and some prolly wont be finish xD but here there are hope u like em.

Yeah.... sooooo like stuff has happen, and well.....  the thing is XD I do have  a little more time now and i want to sprite some more now so, here something I did yesterday

Now  let's see, a female Orc that's not so Fugly ..... i hate the orc lady, I'm not sure   about the weapon or the hair, feedback please?

Anyway, ill try to re update this, I do have all my WIP from this thread but, I have no idea what was I doing at the time, i want to finish some of this since, they were  half way, but well let's just see what happens.

yC

These are very nice except I am not a fan of girl showing too much meat rofl @ Arch Bishop.  Would love to see them developed into a full class sprite but I know that's a long away to go.  Which one would you be likely to develop further?

Drauger

Hey thanks for the reply,   im hoping to end the "sniper sharon" sprite, but for some reason its taking me much longer, right now im at 36/117 frames, after that  im not sure sure if  restar one of these or start one from scratch,  i would like to make a new sorcere cause i dont like the current one but , i need "inspiration" XD,

anyway heres a  little edit i made today

I dont  like the ferusXD  and loved the lion mount when it came out , so i tought why not edting some frames and make a lion sprite?, anyway i changed the hair colors cause it turned balck when u changed dye in game, heres the link to the sprite and act completed

http://www.mediafire.com/?vdhsdrt10t7gj5t

Oreo

Quote from: Drauger on Oct 07, 2011, 02:39 PM

that maestro looks awesome! I would rather that over the poofy one anyday!

Strudel

I, LOVE, the Professor sprite, can I has it please? :3

Triper

pecos 0 1 lions

all the bases belong to lion lks!!

Tested the lion and is awesome :3

SnowBunny

IMO.. Priests/A.Bishops = Holy = Less show. I prefer them[bewbs] the way they are now actually.. Neat and holy.. *being a full time priest user myself*

The others are cool tho. Thumbs up~! *.*b! :D

Look Adelie! Look! Stupid people! Stupid people everywhere!

miland14

OMG. Those are cute and smexy !

[color=#00FF00]Sripter[/color] | [color=#FF8C00]Mapper[/color] | [color=#A0522D]RadicalRO (Server launched @ 12-01-2011)[/color]
[color=#0000FF]Facebook[/color] | [color=#FF00FF]Forums[/color]

Drauger

Being quite busy lately so i havent had time to sit down and play with photoshop T_T anyway as soon i have something new to show ill do itXD, im a atention whore after all xD.

@Strudel:
Sorry as i stated  i only tried to recreate it , so i just made fist frame, its more kind of a sample

@Triper:
Thanks glad u liked the RK lion , i do  it 2 xD

@KooriBunny:
Meh i dont know, lots of holy things in anime have big BeeewbsXD, but i understand what u mean, i did the sprite more for personal use ( like most here) but since it was  such a simple edit i tought i might share it XD.

@Miland14:
Thanks!

Genesis.

These look really good, nice work. =]

CJZ92

this is my fav.. nice and good job..

Bite

I want that Wanderer sprite! D:

Drauger

@Bite ah here you are XD sorry

Nooooow this is so old that I feel like  I'm necroing it xD If I am necroing it, sorry?   close so I can come with a new  one , anyway the reason   for the post is this

here something I did yesterday

Now  let's see, a female Orc that's not so Fugly ..... i hate the orc lady, I'm not sure   about the weapon or the hair, feedback please?

Anyway, ill try to re update this, I do have all my WIP from this thread but, I have no idea what was I doing at the time, i want to finish some of this since, they were  half way, but well let's just see what happens.

Serendipity

Those bewbs. Too much. Im loosing blood.

GM TruFlip1011

awsome!!! i hope you'll release to public. hahaahahah i love custom sprites. it makes RO more exciting to me.