My BG Grand Cross Stalker video.

Started by Eisetley, Apr 26, 2017, 08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eisetley

When you play something for so many years at some point you just start screwing around to find some unusual but still useful and fun to play builds. This one is probably the best from what I've come up with, Grand Cross Stalker for mid/highrate BG-Heavy servers. I've played it on EstlandRO a little bit, recorded some footage and decided to make a short vid to demonstrate. Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54f9dTHHSFc

Hilmanic

Why not just Grand Cross paladin? Why is stalker better at it than a pally is I may ask? Looks interesting, to be honest, my very first 2nd class character was a Grand Cross sader! Might try it in the server I'm playing in if it's practical!

Eisetley

There are multiple reasons.
-stalker can't be dispelled while soullinked
-doesn't have to switch accessories to use hiding
-moves very fast using chase walk, can't be detected by sight or ruwach
-can easily get 149/150 dex because of high job level bonus
-has higher dps than pally because of the chasewalk str bonus
I tried to play GC pally but it was a pain in the donkey, at least in BG.

vanz412

Eisetley

Stats/EQ will remain to be my little secret for now, maybe if more people demand it I'll post it along with some other interesting builds.

luluserious

Quote from: Eisetley on Apr 27, 2017, 02:06 PM
maybe if more people demand it I'll post it along with some other interesting builds.
LMAOOOOOOO, do u really think people are going to "demand" your build? who are you? LOL

nothing special for a server with so many custom features and bad players

u r lame

Eisetley

0/10 /swt
it feels nice that my video caused such big emotional eruption in your consciousness that you had to make a new account to post this

KidMaven

Why GC over North Wind, Fire Pillar or maybe just Elem Bolt Bug? Not saying this is bad, just curious as to why GC? Is GC amp'd in your server which is why you labeled it as a BG GC Stalker?

Eisetley

Nah, it's not amped. It deals way more damage than north wind and basically anything else that a stalker is capable of doing. A lot of players use ed armors. Also, there are some things you can do that are aoe related. An example would be a creo, sniper and pally standing near each other. You just start spamming gc in the middle and pally dies in something like 0.1 sec.

Zereges

It's unusable in serious competitive WoE. Close range skill, that doesn't even work on LP and has stupid behavior when hitting multiple targets.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta RheĆ®> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Eisetley

That's why I said it's a BG build.

Melthor

Clearly this is a terrible build to farm mavkas. Insert reasoning here.

OMG! Someone chose to build a character in a way that dont agree with the copy pasta "meta" cookie cutter builds! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Keep on rocking that GC build OP it sure looks fun.

meaman654

Looks fun :)))) . This game needs more weird builds. It is a GAME after all.

Eisetley

Quote from: meaman654 on Apr 28, 2017, 09:01 AM
Looks fun :)))) . This game needs more weird builds. It is a GAME after all.
Yeah man, pvp is more dynamic now, people play way better and have better eq but I kind of miss the times when everybody was a noob, knew little about the game and used different builds for stats and equips. That's why I'm trying to make it a bit more interesting instead of playing champ/sinx again, I still find this game the most fun out of all I've ever played.

snakeside

This brings back memories in a BLvl 255 server I used to play as a GC stalker.

It was hella good in pvp since MVP/miniboss cards are reasonably obtainable. Just prep GR+devi since the fastest burst is usually asura strike (1-hit if you're not ghost) or 5 quick bursts of sacrifice with 193 aspd

If they can tank and pot through the GC, I just close confine and tank them until I get a full strip. Pretty fun too when two sinX are duking it out and you GC in between them  /heh