Kyrellia's Map Showcase

Started by Kyrellia, May 04, 2017, 06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyrellia

Kyrellia

Esperite

Very nice maps, looking forward to seeing those in Lillithe (and I did not know you were a mapper till now!)

Kyrellia

Quote from: Esperite on Feb 02, 2018, 02:18 PM
Very nice maps, looking forward to seeing those in Lillithe (and I did not know you were a mapper till now!)

hehe, thanks =)

Xarale

Very impressive maps once again!  You have some great talent there Kyrellia, I hope we can see even more maps from you in the future.

-X.

Kyrellia

Quote from: Xarale on Feb 03, 2018, 10:30 AM
Very impressive maps once again!  You have some great talent there Kyrellia, I hope we can see even more maps from you in the future.

-X.

thanks so much :)

~

added Akkanea Map

Xarale

Wow, Akkanea looks great!  I especially like the garden/green areas, and that whole general area around the waterfalls.  The bridge was also a really nice touch.

Very impressive work, as always.  Thank you for sharing it with us.

-X.

Millefey

Hello Kyrellia!
Those are some very nice maps. If I had to name a favourite, it would probably be the Onsen one(s), as I found them very atmospheric with the water and the lighting and the greenery and everything..! As you can hear, I'd love to visit that onsen, haha, but I enjoyed seeing the others as well. Keep up the good work and the inspiration to keep making more~ ^^

Kyrellia

thanks a lot Millefey & Xarale :)

I'll keep update this post with more new maps :3