♥ ☺ Guild Emblem Request Thread v2 ☺ ♥

Started by twilightcm, May 19, 2010, 03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triper

Quote from: Yui32 on Sep 26, 2012, 03:41 AM
Guild Name: Otaku United
Initials: OU
Type of Design: Square with white box outline,transparent inside with a picture of konata from lucky star

Heres a picture that you can use http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AvYTKyp5yiI/TSXNo3es4XI/AAAAAAAAALQ/atZaspwC7ME/s1600/otaku.jpg

would be really happy if somebody take on this request.
Tried something:

Download OtakuUnited.zip for the bmps.

Yui32

WOW, Thanks Triper, absoolutely love them.
You turned a bad week into a slightly above average sir.
Thanks again.

jhakesus

Your Guild Name :Aggressions
Any initials or words you would like to have :AG
Type of Design : this dragon iserted to the box and another type for this one also inside the box with AG initials
Favorite Color(s) : Black Border , red inside background box,AG<--still black font,still dragon black color

SnowBunny

Trippy. Halp. xD

Can you like.. Insert initials anywhere on this little baby here? The guild name is Midnight Strip Club. Be creative. As long as the middle stripper pic is there I'm happy. :D

Oh and and.. If possible change the color tone to red or so.. xD I have cookies! Thanks Trippy :p

Look Adelie! Look! Stupid people! Stupid people everywhere!

Triper

Quote from: Lord Jasriel on Oct 19, 2012, 11:42 PM
Guild Name: Valkyrie Realm
Initials: VR
Type of Design: Just like the one in the picture only transparent background

Picture:
Spoiler
Sorry for the late reply but getting lazy to do this sometimes :v

Download VR.zip for the bmp
Quote from: jhakesus on Nov 02, 2012, 03:51 PM
Your Guild Name :Aggressions
Any initials or words you would like to have :AG
Type of Design :
Spoiler
[close]
this dragon iserted to the box and another type for this one also inside the box with AG initials
Favorite Color(s) : Black Border , red inside background box,AG<--still black font,still dragon black color
The way you wanted it ended into something like this that I don't like that much so I changed it a bit but still was meh so I just used a portion of the pic and made this
The 2nd one I made 2 versions, one as you +/- wanted and another with another colour because it just looked cool, dunno, it looked good so I kept it xD

Download AG.zip for all the bmps.
Quote from: SnowBunny on Nov 04, 2012, 06:08 AM
Trippy. Halp. xD

Can you like.. Insert initials anywhere on this little baby here? The guild name is Midnight Strip Club. Be creative. As long as the middle stripper pic is there I'm happy. :D

Oh and and.. If possible change the color tone to red or so.. xD I have cookies! Thanks Trippy :p
Not hungry at the moment :v I will keep that cookie for tomorrow's snack time <3[jk, just didn't play much with the pic yet, I will see what I can do with it tomorrow]

MrJantan

can someone give me emblem like in this screenshot ? i already find everywhere but still cant find this emblem :( .
i hope somebody can help me , im not pro in editing . so when i crop the emblem , its not clear ==

yC

Can't see it clearly.  It is based off of an item?  I can only think of it's something like this http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?iname=7019&itype=-1&page=item_db&quick=1&isearch=Search lol I am sure it's not that tho there's no ears.

Try upload it to tinypic.com and place the link here unless that is the closest u got of the screenshot.

Triper

I can't understand much with that resized screen shot but if it's as yC said then it's just that image with a duplicated layer with a white stroke and some blending effect like color burn along that black addition.

With a non-resized screen shot should be easy to reproduce it.
Quote from: SnowBunny on Nov 04, 2012, 06:08 AM
Trippy. Halp. xD

Cookie please !!

Download MSC.zip for the bmp

nandi

1. Guild name : Phantoms
2. Initials : PH or P
3. Design: its up to you sir
4: Background is transparent if its ok.

THX IN ADVANCE SIR ..  /lv

Nisteria

Hi!

Info:

Guild name: Sleeping Forest
Design:
Spoiler
Initials: SF
Background: Transparant and/or boxed/square

It's really great that you're doing this for others.
Kudos to you, sir!

Thanks in advance!

jhakesus

Lord Jasriel

Guild Name: Knights of the Blood Oath
Design: Like this http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/knights%20of%20the%20blood?before=1349039189
Initials: KoB
Background: Red, or you can make the sword red then transparent background

Thanks!

yC

Are you sure?  Doesn't look like an image in the link http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/knights%20of%20the%20blood?before=1349039189

I am asking this for Triper .. I am graphically challenged. 

Triper

If you watch SAO[Sword Art Online] you kinda understand what he wants xD He wants something along what KoB have as an emblem.

Side note - I will try to do every request this weekend unless someone else wants to do it =P Anyone is free to join here and spread the love along the requesters. It doesn't have to be only me doing emblems here.