♥ ☺ Guild Emblem Request Thread v2 ☺ ♥

Started by twilightcm, May 19, 2010, 03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UndeadKiller

Woot Thanks Triper , Looks awesome! GJ :3

fbrulz

Quote from: fbrulz on Aug 19, 2012, 04:18 PM
Your Guild Name : Old School rebels
Any initials or words you would like to have : i want Boots2Asses written in the emblem. 1st line will have "boots" the second line will have "2" and 3rd line wil have Asses. i want it to look sm thing like this. and the background should b transparent

Favorite Color(s) : Up to 3

colors- white,black,white/red combo

hey there.. plss look into my request too.  /lv /kis /kis2

Triper

Quote from: fbrulz on Aug 19, 2012, 04:18 PM
Your Guild Name : Old School rebels
Any initials or words you would like to have : i want Boots2Asses written in the emblem. 1st line will have "boots" the second line will have "2" and 3rd line wil have Asses. i want it to look sm thing like this. and the background should b transparent

Favorite Color(s) : Up to 3

colors- white,black,white/red combo
Sorry for the delay, being a bit busy to do emblems.
Just copied the style of that emblem and made something similar.

Download B2A.zip for the bmp.

Vali

Hello Tripper Ive Seen You Do Amazing Work On Guild Emblems, So I'm Asking You To Make A Very Special One, I Am A GM On A Brand New Low Rate Server And We Would Absolutely Love For You To Design An Emblem For Our GM Team And For Our Support Player Team! If You Are Up For The Challenge Please Let Us Know!!!

Triper

Any design/ideas/colours you want? Does the server has any thematic so I can stick to something to go in the flow?

Vali

We are an old school style server, I wont say the name because I don't want to promote in your thread, But we are a low rate and were thinking something like the old school iRO GM tags but a bit more modern, Not sure you can do that but if not feel free to do what you would like! I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do, and thanks again

Zaine

Ok I have 2 requests, if you don't mind.

1st:
Guild Name: Noblesse Oblige
Any initials:NO
Type of design: "Noblesse Oblige" means nobility obliges, so I would like an emblem surrounding that, something of a lightly effect, I leave it to your better judgement.

2nd:
Guild Name: Synergy
Any initials: S
Type of design: Blue-ish if possible, and light-like, also, if you can do some alternatives if you think yours can be better.

Thank you very much!

fbrulz

Quote from: Triper on Aug 25, 2012, 10:52 AM
Sorry for the delay, being a bit busy to do emblems.
Just copied the style of that emblem and made something similar.

Download B2A.zip for the bmp.

sir could 1 get 1 more emblem for the same guild name? i want OSR written in the emblem. the emblem should b attractive and catchy

Triper

Sure, I will work on everything[Vali, Zaine and yours] tomorrow when I've a bit more free time.

Triper

Quote from: Zaine on Aug 28, 2012, 08:52 AM
Ok I have 2 requests, if you don't mind.

1st:
Type of design: "Noblesse Oblige" means nobility obliges, so I would like an emblem surrounding that, something of a lightly effect, I leave it to your better judgement.

2nd:
Guild Name: Synergy
Any initials: S
Type of design: Blue-ish if possible, and light-like, also, if you can do some alternatives if you think yours can be better.

Thank you very much!
Noblesse Oblige makes me thing of noble people/middle age so tried to play a bit with it.

Synergy makes me think about connections, all sticking together as one so gone a bit with that :v
and

Download Synergy.zip for the bmps.
Quote from: fbrulz on Aug 31, 2012, 08:17 AM
sir could 1 get 1 more emblem for the same guild name? i want OSR written in the emblem. the emblem should b attractive and catchy
I dunno what to do so I just typed OSR at google and searched for some ideas. Saw a pic of a lion and liked it to work with.

Download OSR.zip for the bmp.

Quote from: Vali on Aug 27, 2012, 04:52 PM
We are an old school style server, I wont say the name because I don't want to promote in your thread, But we are a low rate and were thinking something like the old school iRO GM tags but a bit more modern, Not sure you can do that but if not feel free to do what you would like! I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do, and thanks again
Tried to do something but srs, no ideas yet about what to do and didn't liked any of the attempts I made >_> I will try again tomorrow :x Sorry for the delay.

Zaine

I really like the design of them all, the problem is, the background seems to destroy it.
Can you make them transparent? Even if you only do it to the Noblesse Oblige, it would be great.
Great Desisgns though. Thank you very much!

Also, can you do another one for our second branch of the guild.
Type of design: http://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/14/67/94/30/110.jpg

Triper

Quote from: Vali on Aug 27, 2012, 04:52 PM
Bah, got no ideas about this at 100%. Everything I had an idea for ended bad and I dunno how they were the old school iRO GM tags since I completely forgot them/failed to find a pic with them at google -.-
I decided to just get something basic and adapt it.
If you've a pic that shows the old school iRO GM tags and want something different then post it here and I will try to get something done.
Here is what I made.

or

Download GM.zip for the bmps.
Quote from: Zaine on Sep 02, 2012, 05:23 AM
I really like the design of them all, the problem is, the background seems to destroy it.
Can you make them transparent? Even if you only do it to the Noblesse Oblige, it would be great.
Great Desisgns though. Thank you very much!

Also, can you do another one for our second branch of the guild.
Type of design: http://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/14/67/94/30/110.jpg
This?

And was it just to add a NO? Or make something based on it? I didn't know which one was so I just added NO ._.

Download NO.zip for the bmps.

Paranoia27

Guild Name: Schizophrenia
Initials: No initials
Type of design: No additional info, just make it simple and put a black border. Don't fill up the whole 24x24 area too. You can crop some parts to show only the face of the cat if you want.

Here's the picture. Go wild. Thanks in advance.

Triper

Quote from: Paranoia27 on Sep 07, 2012, 03:54 PM
Guild Name: Schizophrenia
Initials: No initials
Type of design: No additional info, just make it simple and put a black border. Don't fill up the whole 24x24 area too. You can crop some parts to show only the face of the cat if you want.

Here's the picture. Go wild. Thanks in advance.

Sorry, totally forgot this =\
I tried some variations from the crazy Joker to the more normal type of emblem.

Download Schi.zip for the bmps.

Yui32

Guild Name: Otaku United
Initials: OU
Type of Design: Square with white box outline,transparent inside with a picture of konata from lucky star

Heres a picture that you can use http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AvYTKyp5yiI/TSXNo3es4XI/AAAAAAAAALQ/atZaspwC7ME/s1600/otaku.jpg

would be really happy if somebody take on this request.