Previous topic - Next topic

Triper

Quote from: karlitosgb on Jul 02, 2012, 07:18 PM
Guild Name : Halcones de Chicureo
Initial : HC
Type of Design : Square
Favorite Color(s) : choose your

a picture with a falcon please

It's not really a falcon neither a perfect"square" but instead used the eye of the falcon and some sort of square to make it since the name of the guild is +/- the same as "sons of someplace" which suggests to me something like a family[which is what a guild should be =p].

Download HC.zip for the bmp.

Quote from: rainiyu on Jul 02, 2012, 06:59 AM
Guild Name : Sacramento Kings
Initial : SK or Kings
Type of Design : Box or any would do. 2-3.
Favorite Color(s) : Purple + White or any that would look pleasing.
Something like these would do it :D
TIA!
Simple resizes don't work, too much detail on both pics so I tried to make something from the first since wasn't that bad to work.

Download SK.zip for the bmp.

Icee

Guild Name: Riot
Initial: RT
Type of Design: Square with some kind of transparency, or whatever you feel is awesome.
Favorite Colors: Blue, white and purple.

It'd be nice if you could incorporate something along the lines of a fist in the emblem, something along the lines of http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5XZjv9GI64A/SAMG4EBLItI/AAAAAAAAAEU/kiyNIlMz8ok/s400/fist_cartoon_punk-thumb.jpg . Doesn't really need to look like that, but, a fist and no red. Thanks a bunch! :D

selangor

Guild Name : lolzewoe
Initials : Please no Initials.
Image :

Type of Design : You decide if it looks good with borders or not, as long as the background is trasnparent.
I would love if you could erase the text and only show the Unicorn puking rainbow on my emblem..

BIG THANKS :)

Triper

Quote from: Icee on Jul 11, 2012, 08:39 PM
Guild Name: Riot
Initial: RT
Type of Design: Square with some kind of transparency, or whatever you feel is awesome.
Favorite Colors: Blue, white and purple.

It'd be nice if you could incorporate something along the lines of a fist in the emblem, something along the lines of http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5XZjv9GI64A/SAMG4EBLItI/AAAAAAAAAEU/kiyNIlMz8ok/s400/fist_cartoon_punk-thumb.jpg . Doesn't really need to look like that, but, a fist and no red. Thanks a bunch! :D
Not the first time I try something with fists and tbh, never got something that I could call awesome... Still I tried it once again and I think it didn't ended soooo bad.
Made 2 in case you don't like one of them.

Download RT.zip for the bmps.
Quote from: selangor on Jul 16, 2012, 10:18 AM
Guild Name : lolzewoe
Initials : Please no Initials.
Image :

Type of Design : You decide if it looks good with borders or not, as long as the background is trasnparent.
I would love if you could erase the text and only show the Unicorn puking rainbow on my emblem..

BIG THANKS :)
I tried the entire unicorn puking rainbow but the image just gets too small and looses too much detail and because of that I could never see the unicorn in it as much as I tried [and I even tried to remake it from zero in a 24x24 square] so I tried to get the face at least showing the puke. Probably isn't the best but tried :\

Download lolzewoe.zip for the bmp.

jonjonbonifacio

Guild Name : Syndicate
Initial : S
Type of Design : Box or any would do
Favorite Color(s) : Red, Violet or Black

bestofbest8

Your Guild Name :Gangstas Paradise
Any initials or words you would like to have :GP
Type of Design : Would like something evil. Mobster like. Pot leaf plox. Smoke. Black background.
Favorite Color(s) : Red,Black

Sorry we are gunna rename it.

Guild Name:Nuclear Candy
Any initials:NC
Type of design: I would like a candy in a candy wrapper that looks like the nuke symbol. (yellow and black one) With cartoony explosion in the background. IF SOMETHING EASIER CAN BE DONE BE MY GUEST!
:Favorite colours: Black & yellow.

Triper

Quote from: twilightcm on May 19, 2010, 03:58 PM
Anyone is welcome to try to make an emblem for another's request. If people want to learn, by all means learn! I'm doing this to help, so if anyone would like to help, please do so! ;D

People seem to forget this so here is a quick remember.

selangor

Quote from: Triper on Jul 17, 2012, 10:12 AM
Download RT.zip for the bmps.I tried the entire unicorn puking rainbow but the image just gets too small and looses too much detail and because of that I could never see the unicorn in it as much as I tried [and I even tried to remake it from zero in a 24x24 square] so I tried to get the face at least showing the puke. Probably isn't the best but tried :\

Download lolzewoe.zip for the bmp.

It is still lovely, thank you.

raCun

Guild Name: Exalt to Coitus
Initial: XTC
Favorite Colors: dark blue, blue, and white

the formulas here:

Triper

Quote from: jonjonbonifacio on Jul 18, 2012, 06:46 AM
Guild Name : Syndicate
Initial : S
Type of Design : Box or any would do
Favorite Color(s) : Red, Violet or Black

Download S.zip for the bmp.
Quote from: bestofbest8 on Jul 18, 2012, 10:24 PM
Guild Name:Nuclear Candy
Any initials:NC
Type of design: I would like a candy in a candy wrapper that looks like the nuke symbol. (yellow and black one) With cartoony explosion in the background. IF SOMETHING EASIER CAN BE DONE BE MY GUEST!
:Favorite colours: Black & yellow.

Download NC.zip for the bmp.

UndeadKiller

hello could i get a Planet Hollywood Emblem made preatteh please :D

Triper

Quote from: UndeadKiller on Aug 19, 2012, 06:01 AM
hello could i get a Planet Hollywood Emblem made preatteh please :D
Tried with resizes and saw that they all failed so I tried something made from zero

The word Planet Hollywood as in the original pics I saw is seriously quite big and got a ton of problems to fit it in the 24x24 but here is the best I got >_>

Download PH.zip for the bmp.

fbrulz

Your Guild Name : Old School rebels
Any initials or words you would like to have : i want Boots2Asses written in the emblem. 1st line will have "boots" the second line will have "2" and 3rd line wil have Asses. i want it to look sm thing like this. and the background should b transparent

Favorite Color(s) : Up to 3

colors- white,black,white/red combo