♥ ☺ Guild Emblem Request Thread v2 ☺ ♥

Started by twilightcm, May 19, 2010, 03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triper

Quote from: Krum on Oct 17, 2011, 11:11 PM
Emblem please
Your Guild Name : 911
Any initials or words you would like to have : 911
Type of Design : Something like skull bad donkey that if you see it you wanna cry
Favorite Color(s) : DIE, Fear colors :)
I'm srs starting to be a bit annoyed by people talking jibajaba. Srs, I don't understand *insert things as you think and expect others understand*. This is a community service, start to help the others helping by helping yourselves.
As I already told to someone, IF you can't explain what you want in words... make something at paint or get a pic from google.com that shows more or less what you want[and don't understand it as RAWR RAGE but more as I'm no magician to read minds to understand everything that people type].

I srs can't understand what it is:
- Skull bad donkey[srs, what the heck is that? A skull badly damaged from a donkey??]
- DIE, Fear colors[Bloody colors? Then why not using red, dark motives as explanation? Fear as in F.E.A.R. the game? DIE as something I don't known/remember that is famous around or is it some sorta of abbreviation to something?

I made something based on "People See, People Cry"[even if this is super subjective since what makes me cry may not have the same rate of affection and then making you even laugh] with red and dark motives as a base from what you said but may not be something as YOU want because of what I said previous and because I'm not someone who can read minds.

Download the 911.zip for both bmps.

If you liked cool if not try to explain it better through images or pic or make some sorta of sketch at paint. If you've problems in language I accept too in spanish, portuguese, french and even in german[even if I'm super limited in that, I know a thing or too] even if the forum is international and then english should be the language used to do requests[try to at least use google translator and include an english copy/paste from that when requesting] >_>

wireless

They keep saying bad-donkey because of forum filters  :P

Triper

Preview filters too so there is kinda no excuse for that since they can see what they type -.- Better words can be chosen instead of make that happen and make no sense at all.
btw, what is the word(s) filtered in there so I know that in the future? >>

wireless

They wanted bad a s s   emblems. Bad donkey would've been funnier though.

Triper

Krum

ohh sorry for that, i liked the emblems thanks alot, and sorry i asked something like that but i have no imagination to really say i want cause i dont know but you made a good jobs thx and yeah i was trying to say a-s-s

Hisou

can you help me with this image? I just need it cleared but it seems I can't doing it right
(just the "BR" and the circle round it)

/thx before

Triper

Quote from: Hisou on Nov 25, 2011, 08:56 AM
can you help me with this image? I just need it cleared but it seems I can't doing it right
(just the "BR" and the circle round it)

/thx before
like this or you want that image cleaned too in the original size?

Note - the emblem looks a lot better then the jpg version of photobucket, test it in game[I would rather use imageshack for the upload in this case but it's on maintenance at the moment >>]nvm made that already

Download the BR.zip for the bmp for the emblem.

Hisou

and.. the .zip ???
it's still in jpg so I changed to bmp myself, but it's somewhat dirty...

Triper

Ups, I think I forgot to up it or I deleted the zip before uploading it << Dunno what happened, I added it now.

Krum

Hello, a friend of mine want some emblems if you can make it.

Your Guild Name : Old in This
Any initials or words you would like to have : OIT
Type of Design : (circles, squares, big boxes, then little boxes, cross, etc.) : Here some Links
http://www.bradfitzpatrick.com/store/images/products/a026-cartoon-tiger-head.jpg
http://www.primoclipart.com/files/preview/big/155/Tiger%20Clip%20Art%20Mascot.jpg
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/256798/256798,1256315822,1/stock-vector-cartoon-tiger-39433846.jpg
Favorite Color(s) : Gold and Black

It would be good if you can make 1 emblems of each picture please

Thx alot.

Triper

:V They have watermarks... Will try to see what I can do with them later, not promising nothing because watermarks = screwed image most of the time but since they will be used on a resize I can try to reconstruct some screwed pixels... Images without watermarks are always better but will give a try.

Krum

ok thx :)

i guess is to small that watermarks will be so little

Triper

Well, the problem isn't really that, is just that I don't like people getting stuff that look bad :<
Anyways, made some examples, or at least tried ... If you want some changes just ask.

Download OIT.zip for the bmps.

SnowBunny

Tripper san! Make me another Bunneh emblem.. Anything cute will do.. :3

Look Adelie! Look! Stupid people! Stupid people everywhere!