♥ ☺ Guild Emblem Request Thread v2 ☺ ♥

Started by twilightcm, May 19, 2010, 03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alphzaku

Thank you very much Triper.
Sorry it was a bit confusing but you did it like I had in mind. If it's not asking you too much, can you do a white version of the "AEGIS" caption below the shield?

Triper

Quote from: alphzaku on Aug 06, 2011, 03:11 AM
Thank you very much Triper.
Sorry it was a bit confusing but you did it like I had in mind. If it's not asking you too much, can you do a white version of the "AEGIS" caption below the shield?

Nice to here that and here they're in a lighter version and a darker version with the white Aegis letters:

Download the Aegis Force White.zip for the bmps.

mark5kevin

need 3 emblems if you have a  free time? :D
Your Guild Name : BEASTMODE
Any initials or words you would like to have : BM in the upper right/left/mid of the 2pokemon pics. And pure text in the 3rd emblem if you can which is
              If We
               Die
             Its Lag

Type of Design : upto you
Favorite Color(s) : upto you

Pics:

Elvn

To Triper :
thanks for your time... and honestly, they dont make the standard for them... so now i just want you to go all out with ur imagination

Guild Name : Sanctum
Initial Wording : S or Sanctum (if possible)
Design : Doesn't matter

Sorry for taking your precious time again... Cheers

Triper

Quote from: mark5kevin on Aug 07, 2011, 08:47 AM
need 3 emblems if you have a  free time? :D
Your Guild Name : BEASTMODE
Any initials or words you would like to have : BM in the upper right/left/mid of the 2pokemon pics. And pure text in the 3rd emblem if you can which is
              If We
               Die
             Its Lag

Type of Design : upto you
Favorite Color(s) : upto you

Pics:
I srs doubt you want something like this according to your post:

So, and by following more or that what you wanted and using +/- the pics there, here are some possibilities:
Jinx:
Magmar:
If we die it's lag:

Download the BM.zip for the bmps.
Quote from: Elvn on Aug 07, 2011, 06:10 PM
To Triper :
thanks for your time... and honestly, they dont make the standard for them... so now i just want you to go all out with ur imagination

Guild Name : Sanctum
Initial Wording : S or Sanctum (if possible)
Design : Doesn't matter

Sorry for taking your precious time again... Cheers
Tried something made from 0 even if the S is basically a S based on the S from R-Type S cars lol

Download the sanct.zip for the bmp.

mark5kevin

thx Triper, i've done some adjustment but still thx for your work =D

BIOSOR

request

Hindrance

just put H on the emblem

and download the image here

thanks in advance

Triper

Quote from: BIOSOR on Aug 09, 2011, 09:20 AM
request

Hindrance

just put H on the emblem

and download the image here

thanks in advance

Download the Hindrance.zip for the bmp.

lnfinity

Your Guild Name : Most Valuable Players
Any initials or words you would like to have : MVP
Type of Design : Dollar signs, in gold :D
Favorite Color(s) : It's up to you, just make it look like we're rich, lawl. :D

BIOSOR

can you make the background transparent for RO ?.

Elvn

How to make this into emblems ? I tried but i made it very crappy... I tried making all background to transparent...

Triper

Quote from: BIOSOR on Aug 11, 2011, 10:38 AM
can you make the background transparent for RO ?.
Done that +/-, the pic has a bit of detail but tried my best :S

Download the H.zip for the bmp.
Quote from: lnfinity on Aug 10, 2011, 11:24 AM
Your Guild Name : Most Valuable Players
Any initials or words you would like to have : MVP
Type of Design : Dollar signs, in gold :D
Favorite Color(s) : It's up to you, just make it look like we're rich, lawl. :D
Made some possibilities...

Download the MVP.zip for the bmps.
Quote from: Elvn on Aug 11, 2011, 11:09 AM
How to make this into emblems ? I tried but i made it very crappy... I tried making all background to transparent...

First one you will probably end with just the logo at the left part.
Second one has tooooo much detail to fit into the 24x24 space, you will end to probably remake it on the 24x24 or by selecting the part you want to be seen as emblem and resize that to fit.
Third one is the same as the first but in this case you can do the cross+wing+mirrored wing[ctrl+t feature of photoshop and work with -% h and v grinds].
Next one is impossible to fit as emblem, same as the second, detail problem and in this case you will, probably fit only the hound in the emblem or just clean the letters and choose a part of the pic to use as emblem.
The last one has the problem with blacks - toooo much black in the original pic next whites end in a black/grey/white madness when resized. Or you remake it in a 24x24 or just select the icon thing of mgs and only use that or just kill here and there and check resizes to see when the image ends to be cool.

For transparent I use, most of the time, dot by dot appliance when i see that the blend or a resize end corrupting a paint bucket tool usage for easy color ending in lots of different "pinks" being show in the game.
Use a layer just for the background, merge it with the pic you're using to get a one color background and then dot by dot applie the color to have the sections chosen to be transparent.
You will probably end with loosing some time to end with some good until you get good pics but with some use you will get the hang of it and sometimes it won't even work because of the level of detail of the pic :S

Elvn

Thanks for the tips... been trying but failing.... ^^
BTW, can u make a emblem for a friends guild

Guild name : Sons of Patriot (From MGS 4)
Initial : SOP

Krum

Your Guild Name : Brotherhood
Any initials or words you would like to have : BH
Type of Design : If you can make me like 3 emblems so i can choose.   The guild Emblem is a Bull http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/brotheremblemanuevo3.png/    i would like if you can make like 2 differents with that and one different something that you like
Favorite Color(s) : Red / Black

Thx :)

sticks420

Hello, a little while back you made an emblem for a guild i ran, now we have made another and considering how well the last one came out, i have to ask you for another! just for an idea, we are 2 guilds that formed into 1, hence the name, any ideas you have im sure will be great !, thanks alot !

our Guild Name : Deadly Alliance
Any initials or words you would like to have : DA
Type of Design : up for interpretation
Favorite Color(s) : Black,Red and White * doesnt matter much*