FREE Thor Patcher Skins

Started by jigsgfx, Sep 12, 2010, 04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kacchan

Oh gosh these are so amazing. ;u;
I love the first and second one the most. Really nice work!

donkeyg

i tested.. failed... im really poor in these kind of things... >< sorry/...

donkeyg

ok. i admit, im totally noob in this... failed and failed always....

donkeyg

someone pls give me the config.ini and how do i remove the "MY SERVER" words in the patcher there? pls plspls i really like the second patch!!

Triper

Quote from: donkeyg on Feb 24, 2012, 10:05 AM
how do i remove the "MY SERVER" words in the patcher there? pls plspls i really like the second patch!!
You've the PSD[Photoshop File] on each pack, just open it and edit the text Your Server/My Server/etc on it to what you want.

jigsgfx

Quote from: donkeyg on Feb 24, 2012, 10:05 AM
someone pls give me the config.ini and how do i remove the "MY SERVER" words in the patcher there? pls plspls i really like the second patch!!

just open the PSD file and edit the text then save it as bg.bmp to overwrite the current bg.bmp

donkeyg

After change the text from PSD files, how do i get the new image that included my server name? i tried to save as "bg.bmp" and i opened the image it display " no preview available" ... please help me

xKrypt

/ok

hey jigs do you have free jikari or neoncube skins....

jigsgfx

~  * Post Updated  * ~

New Patcher Skin Added

Uplink

Your works are really great and I can't believe your giving them out for free. LOL. Well, more power to you!  /no1

Scarlet~

Great patch skins- can't believe they're free as well~

Android.

. the designs you've made are awesome :3

toyblitz

/hmm noob here... can you give me... a config.ini for the skin patcher.. because the button... is on default T_T email me at [email protected]

jigsgfx

~  * Post Updated  * ~

New Patcher Skin Added

Inochi

Simply stunnin, I hope you make more soon~
<3