Stat calculator for 'Pharmacy' skill - only for 99/70 servers with stat resetter

Started by Jake, Jul 08, 2012, 11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

This calculator finds a stat build that maximizes the success chance of the alchemist skill 'Pharmacy'.
The result has an accuracy of 100%.

Requirements:
1) You should be able to reset  your stats.
2) Server max level = 99/70.

Download link:
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/POm0s9sF6n/pharmacystatcal-v1.0.rar

Screenshot:

Triper

That calc isn't accurate.

You don't say what are you making with it[some things don't need int] therefore giving inaccurate results.

Jake

Quote from: Triper on Jul 09, 2012, 08:15 AM
That calc isn't accurate.

You don't say what are you making with it[some things don't need int] therefore giving inaccurate results.

What items don't need INT? I didn't  know that.

Triper

nvm, I was with the impression that only potions needed INT but double checked now. It's food who doesn't ask it.

Still this doesn't help much to do pots. People want to get 100% the easiest way possible or near that and to be with that they've to take into the consideration the gears and buffs.

The max that this is useful is to get an optimized build which isn't bad I guess. Probably you should call it Stat Optimizer for Pharmacy Skill =p

Jake

I named it 'Stat optimizer' when I started making it. At the end, I changed it to 'Stat calculator'. I thought that people may not be familiar with the term 'Optimizer'.

I think both the names 'Stat optimizer' and 'Stat calculator' are good - so long as it conveys the idea to the reader - the idea that it finds stats.

Thank you for your input.