Aeven Forest. [ Free Release ]

Started by Chemical Crush, Sep 30, 2011, 12:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chemical Crush

Hello Everyone!

Today I'm releasing Aeven Forest, this is technically the first map I created/finished, so of course its one of my favorites for these reasons.  Anywho, here is the map.

Top View
Slant View
Island at the Top of the Map.
Random Pathway.
**Optional Well or House**
Small House
'Mana Well'

Youtube Video of Aeven :

Spoiler
Click.
[close]

Download Link: Aeven w/ House:   Click Here!
Download Link: Aeven w/ Well:   Click Here!

Thank you for taking the time to download this map.  It was one of the most I enjoyed doing and I hope you find good use for it.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE report ANY bugs and I will fix them asap!  :)

ALSO It would be awesome if you gave some sort of credits.  :D <3  Happy Gaming.

Erebus

It seems kind of like a basic map with an option of 1 or the other. Might be useful for some fairy sprite npc's and/or quests if you were to add in the bgm for aestetics

Chemical Crush

Quote from: Erebus on Sep 30, 2011, 01:02 AM
It seems kind of like a basic map with an option of 1 or the other. Might be useful for some fairy sprite npc's and/or quests if you were to add in the bgm for aestetics

Yeah, when I originally made it, it was for a novice grounds or something of the sort. Later on someone asked if I could remove the house and put a type of 'mana well' there.  But that server died out, it was a free map for them anyways and I decided to release it. 

Its not a very big map and its really simple.  But I figured hey, maybe someone could use it.  I know I'm not lol.