aeRO Gaming Artificial Entertainment Vid =)

Started by Shiryu, Mar 19, 2010, 11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna~

Shiryu

aeRO Old-School {Everyone is equal | No donation | No Customs} | 99/70 | aeRO Mayaan { 255/80 } aeRO Turbo { 999/80 }
aeRO Gaming Network Main SiteaeRO GunZ Main Site

XxX GoD WiLL TeLL XxX

Nice Video.. and nice event by Gm's team of Artificial entertainment ragnarok online :D

Gankz

Yukino

Rebirth-of-a-thread-much XD. Isn't this advertising in a sense? Indirectly advertising in a video and posting in this section is allowed? Just wondering xD.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

marckevinasebo

lilsword

Quote from: Yukino on Aug 10, 2010, 07:19 AM
Rebirth-of-a-thread-much XD. Isn't this advertising in a sense? Indirectly advertising in a video and posting in this section is allowed? Just wondering xD.

don't be so rude. it is the Multimedia Section so everyone has the freedom to post any videos,photos etc. i think they don't intend to advertise. it is just your way how you understand their thread.

Yukino

Hey, I said "just wondering". Furthermore, he did necro the the thread (XxX person). Keep yourself open-minded please. People have the freedom to post videos, but you can't post EVERY type of video. There are still some restrictions, and there are global forum rules to follow (keep that in mind as well). At that time, I was wondering if the videos were put in the thread for advertising his server.

It IS my way of understanding this thread. So, what's wrong with that =D? You're kind of being rude to me when all I did was asking some questions. Why did you quote me after like 3 months since I posted that lol...

No mod ever replied to my questions. Hence, I don't believe I was rude at all. I asked if it was allowed if you actually read my post. Thanks.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!