Brow Edit :: Borf's Map Editor

Started by Zone, Jan 28, 2009, 06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Articulus

Wish i learn how to use this, all it does for me is Exit the file and crashes...

I don't like Borf's personally its too pro for me i guess XD

Basic Information

Rates: 66/66/33
Boss Cards: 5x
Boss Items: 5x
Castle Essences: 1x
Max Base Level: 99
Max Job Level: 70
Max Stat: 99
Max ASPD: 190
Instant Cast: 150
Quest Rate: 20x
Homunculus Friendly Rate: 10x
[close]
ModernRO Website  ModernRO Forum  ModernRO Hiring

Now with updated NPCs; Card Remover, Rental and etc~ MAJOR CHANGES!

Elenaya

Quote from: Serenity on Feb 07, 2010, 04:08 PM
Quote from: Elenaya on Feb 07, 2010, 03:00 PM
Hey there.  This may sound like a silly question, but does anyone know how to place models onto the maps from different towns and places? (Buildings, statues, etc.)  I can't seem to figure it out at all.

Thank you <3~

Go up to Edit > Object Edit

Then press M for the model window to appear. Along the left side are all the folders containing different models.

Good luck!

Thanks for the help.

However I'm curious on how to move the items from the model window onto the map?  When I try to drag them onto the map, they just disappear.  How exactly would I place them down onto the map?  Thankie~:3

Tom~

Click it, then close the model window, hold CTRL and click somewhere. I think. I'm not sure. Memory's failing lately.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Fade

yeah.. every time I try and use the newest brow edit I crash like crazy. So I'm using rev 486

Elenaya

Quote from: Tom~ on Feb 08, 2010, 12:59 AM
Click it, then close the model window, hold CTRL and click somewhere. I think. I'm not sure. Memory's failing lately.

Ah thank you tons.  Now I fully understand how it works. :3

Tom~

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

DevilEvil

Why not people read Yukitsuki's Guide to BrowEdit? Everyone who post a link to download BrowEdit, should post a link to the main guide of BrowEdit.

Regards,
DE
Visit DivineRO.net

Cyric

I have the exact same problem with it, Zone.
From Alexander the grammarian; To refrain from fault-finding, and not in a reproachful way to chide those who uttered any barbarous or solecistic or strange-sounding expression; but dexterously to introduce the very expression which ought to have been used, and in the way of answer or giving confirmation, or joining in an inquiry about the thing itself, not about the word, or by some other fit suggestion.