190ASPD Stalker

Started by MemoZzz, Feb 10, 2009, 02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MemoZzz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLOt2pllWPE

I saw this pretty cool Stalker and thought of sharing it. What kind of confuses me is the equipment the guy has and how he got to that damage with DEX. Also, the two first buffs at the right, are they food buff icons? (sorry, I've never cooked before). If anyone could answer this questions and clear my doubts, it would be appreciated.

bleu

Quote from: MemoZzz on Feb 10, 2009, 02:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLOt2pllWPE

I saw this pretty cool Stalker and thought of sharing it. What kind of confuses me is the equipment the guy has and how he got to that damage with DEX. Also, the two first buffs at the right, are they food buff icons? (sorry, I've never cooked before). If anyone could answer this questions and clear my doubts, it would be appreciated.

This video is very annoying - the background laughter and flu like symptoms.

1. Yes, those icons are Food Buffs. The purple one is DEX. The dirty green one is AGI.

2. His damage is not really very high. Its about 200-300 per melee attack. (The numbers in white). Remember also that DEX contributes to ATK power. Every 5 DEX = 1 ATK and he's got a very high dex.

3. The damage in Yellow (800-900ish) is caused of a skill attack. He copied the monk skill "Raging Trifecta Blow"

4. The weapon he use, err... its not a High Definition video; it's hard to tell; from the image it looks like a Mes[3]. I could be wrong.

5. But what is worth noting is how he got 190ASPD. The rest are "normal rogue/stalker stuff - nothing too interesting". He uses a Horn of Buffalo/Thorny Shield combo (a rare item in an official server; coz the Buffalo Horn is a Beelzebub drop).

blackgh05t

Looks like the accessory on the right is Seal of Continental Guard[1]?
eos
Est. 2008

mmm from what i can make out he is wearing:

flying angel
<can't tell maybe elven ears?>
romatic leaf
ninja suit
mes
thorny shield
wool scarf
tida shoes
horn of buffalo
<something i cant see>

anyway i don't know if that'll be any help XD

MemoZzz

Wouldn't you get more dmg with STR? I am currently making a STR+AGI Ganker, and my dmg is kinda sad.

Xeighter

Would you be able to attain 190 ASPD if you had less dex?

bleu

Quote from: MemoZzz on Feb 10, 2009, 06:20 PM
Wouldn't you get more dmg with STR? I am currently making a STR+AGI Ganker, and my dmg is kinda sad.

Post some screenshots of your Stalker- showing the Stat distribution, the level, Substats, Gears, and attacking a Rachel Sanctuary monster (what's the average melee damage) and maybe even your skills including any copied skills. Do it under "Job Discussion"

and btw, that Stalker in the video is not really a Gank Stalker. He is a Bow Plagiarism (or Intimidate: iRO Term). His true form is revealed during the last few seconds of the video, showing him attacking using Bowling Bash skill. That would explain why he has a very high DEX.

MemoZzz

Quote from: bleu on Feb 10, 2009, 09:31 PM
Quote from: MemoZzz on Feb 10, 2009, 06:20 PM

Post some screenshots of your Stalker- showing the Stat distribution, the level, Substats, Gears, and attacking a Rachel Sanctuary monster (what's the average melee damage) and maybe even your skills including any copied skills. Do it under "Job Discussion"

and btw, that Stalker in the video is not really a Gank Stalker. He is a Bow Plagiarism (or Intimidate: iRO Term). His true form is revealed during the last few seconds of the video, showing him attacking using Bowling Bash skill. That would explain why he has a very high DEX.

Will do when I get a higher lvl.

Poseidon

lol...thats crazy though I'm confused what type of agi and dex food you used? +10? o.o