[~] Emblem Request Support Thread [~]

Started by Ansuz Isaz, Jul 05, 2008, 07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

k3vinisback

Guild Name: Dream Guardians
Emblem Initials: Yes please just a D G would be nice.
Emblem Design: I sky bluish color with some white cloudy fog effects with some white shine to it and maybe in a little corner with some shine like in pokemon when team rockets blast away and the goes "ding"

It would be real nice if you could try to make this emblem for me. I could wait no rush. Thanks

Posted on: Aug 13, 2008, 01:45 pm
I would like to make another request, this one is for my brother...

Guild Name: Hope

Guild Initials: I would like you to try all 4 letters. I'll get into details later on
Emblem Details: Something like green and gold added with some white mist or some white effects (shiny or something like that) and make the green and gold like a design or something with some streaks or w.e up to you.

Emblem shape: You can shape it any way you want just not square.Maybe in a diamond shape or something unusual people dont see. and i want you to make some space on the left side to make it transparent and add the guild name H O P E going vertcally from top to bottom.

Summary: Green and gold base colors with some designs or w.e.
              White effects to lighten it up(mist or smoke or some lgiht shiny line)
              Left side transparent with the guild name: HOPE verticaly top to bottom.

I dont know if im asking for to much or not or if its just me typing to much..but it would be real nice to see an emblem for Hope. Thank you for trying your best to help everyone that reqeusted and dedcating this to Teddy.

Mystic

Guild Name : Gravity Error
Color : Blue Sky with Black or Red with Black
Possible with the initials.
Thanks

dragonuv99

Guild Name: GenocideUnlimited
Color:a Sort of Dark and Lightish Green
Initial: G U

Aragorn

You should appreciate the work of others instead of trying to troll and destroy.  I am going to clean up your posts in this topic, they are nothing but material to discourage the OP from his work.

hey what are all these stupid f*** scribbles on your test?
OH BAKA SENSEI THAT'S NIHONGO

RULE 1:
Every post that disagrees to the previous to Aragorn is a flame or insult.

TheWingless

()()
( . .)
C(")(")

Mark

Guild Name: Clear
Guild Description: A guild emblem that can make other people understand that we don't have dandruff.

kenan15

umm hi :3 i'd like to request an emblem also

Guild name: Arcane Knights
Design: i'd like it to be with an angels wing or something kinda like this
Guild initial: AK

please and thanks >:D

baseballGuy

emblem plzz. and also if you can, plzz make it a bit more metallic photoshop maybe? just be creative. and also i wish this thread wouldn't die. many thnx in advance.

Loki

http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=4928

He's been inactive for at least 1 month. I think he's away again, but it would help if somebody else could make the emblems...
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

silversinx

hyphothalamus

can some one make an emblem for me plz.....i have so much trouble making one...it would really be nice  Cheesy

Well my guilds name is Get Backerz
i would like it to be color red and black
and the emblem should be like a Red Eye...(any kind)
with the initials GB!

i would really appreciate it XD

shot

Can you make me a guild emblem please? Its for guild Alko Trash Band

Not fussed whats on it, just to make it a bit more interesting than what it is now =)

Thanks

TheWingless

baseballGuy

Nice. ;) and could you curve up the sides for me.